Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games you suck at

+6
elijahdprophet
boberthavok
BigSoupCan
Spaced4SimonPegg
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Games you suck at Empty Games you suck at Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I suck at driving games. I so bad driving i don't do in RL and i can't do it in video games either. I suck at fighting games i'm a button masher. I push buttons do something cool and forget how i did. I suck i at combat games i get killed every five minutes.

2Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

if u want some help in fighting, shooter, or other action games, i'll help u out. sometimes it just takes practice. im pretty good at those, amongst other games. i dont do so well at driving games either lol. i like to try them out, i will usually at least download tha demoes and play em a couple times. but i wont buy them.

3Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:if u want some help in fighting, shooter, or other action games, i'll help u out. sometimes it just takes practice. im pretty good at those, amongst other games. i dont do so well at driving games either lol. i like to try them out, i will usually at least download tha demoes and play em a couple times. but i wont buy them.

I love driving games they are my favorite next to Left 4 Dead 1 & 2.

I could use help in the role playing games such as Borderlands, Darksiders, Kane and Lynch..etc. I get easily intimated by games like this because I never know what they want you to do. I know it is a lot about exploring but I get frustrated to easy. I rented Aliens vs. Predators and was stuck in the beginning room for 30 minutes and never found a way out. So, i got frustrated and gave up but if I don't get better at games like this then I think I am really missing out on some fun games.

4Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I suck at driving and sports(except NHL) games. Dunno why. And Halo 3. Every other shooter I'm good at but not Halo 3.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

5Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I could use help in the role playing games such as Borderlands, Darksiders, Kane and Lynch..etc. I get easily intimated by games like this because I never know what they want you to do. I know it is a lot about exploring but I get frustrated to easy. I rented Aliens vs. Predators and was stuck in the beginning room for 30 minutes and never found a way out. So, i got frustrated and gave up but if I don't get better at games like this then I think I am really missing out on some fun games.

i do have borderlands, but i havnt had a chance to dig into yet. i rented it when it came out, it was during tha fall semester so i didnt get a chance to do much, i really just wanted to check it out, i ended up gettin it for christmas. i prolly wont get to it for a while tho.

i rented darksiders when it came out too, it was decent, if i had known how easy normal mode was i woulda just played it on hard so i coulda got an extra achievement for 100g lol.

kane & lynch is a really good game, but tha a.i. is kinda buggy, i still havnt finished it yet. i've actually had like 3 play-thru's, but tha farthest i've gotten was like mid-jungle or somethin. tha save for my first play got corrupted, my second was where i got to tha jungle but tha a.i. kept screwin up tha stealth part, and tha third was wit a buddy of mine from skool, but we had stopped cuz it was gettin late and we just never finished it.

i get what ur sayin, some games can do like that, tha action/adventure genre is my fav. so i guess like other people who play them alot, u get used to alot of what they do and expect u to do. once u get thru some, u'll start to be like oh they prolly want me to do this or that. but yeah, there are some really great action games. next time ur on, take a look at tha games i've played if u get a chance, if i've played anything u want help on, let me know, i'll definitely help u out.

6Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BigSoupCan wrote:I suck at driving and sports(except NHL) games. Dunno why. And Halo 3. Every other shooter I'm good at but not Halo 3.

I too suck at sports games i don't even own any.

7Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I suck at most sports games. I am ok at shooters except for the Halo series. I am fairly good at those. I am hit and miss with action games. I am good at fighters though(well atleast with friends. I am the champion at Super Street Fighter 2 on SNES, Soul Caliber 4, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and DC vs Mortal Kombat. Only game my friends can beat me in is Super Smash Bros.)

8Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:58 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Driving games are the bane of my existence. The problem is I really like the flash of the Forza series, and I am a customization whore, but I just can't get the physics.

9Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

i do have borderlands, but i havnt had a chance to dig into yet. i rented it when it came out, it was during tha fall semester so i didnt get a chance to do much, i really just wanted to check it out, i ended up gettin it for christmas. i prolly wont get to it for a while tho.

i rented darksiders when it came out too, it was decent, if i had known how easy normal mode was i woulda just played it on hard so i coulda got an extra achievement for 100g lol.

kane & lynch is a really good game, but tha a.i. is kinda buggy, i still havnt finished it yet. i've actually had like 3 play-thru's, but tha farthest i've gotten was like mid-jungle or somethin. tha save for my first play got corrupted, my second was where i got to tha jungle but tha a.i. kept screwin up tha stealth part, and tha third was wit a buddy of mine from skool, but we had stopped cuz it was gettin late and we just never finished it.

i get what ur sayin, some games can do like that, tha action/adventure genre is my fav. so i guess like other people who play them alot, u get used to alot of what they do and expect u to do. once u get thru some, u'll start to be like oh they prolly want me to do this or that. but yeah, there are some really great action games. next time ur on, take a look at tha games i've played if u get a chance, if i've played anything u want help on, let me know, i'll definitely help u out.

Thanks I will Very Happy I think I just need to stop getting frustrated and intimated by these kinds of games. I have been playing Dante's Infero. I had my husband kill a couple of things in it for me and he has taken the game from me. Laughing He has got to all these levels and I have no idea how he did. Plus he likes to say to me "man you would never get past this level" and stuff like that so I get in the mind set of oh well I probably can't.

elijahdprophet wrote:Driving games are the bane of my existence. The problem is I really like the flash of the Forza series, and I am a customization whore, but I just can't get the physics.

I like the Forza series with 3 being my favorite. But, if you like speed try Blur and Need for Speed:Shift. You earn cars really easily. Need for Speed: Shift has a TON of customize features.

10Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Driving games and sports games. But the way I see it, I drive about every day and could probably scrounge enough people together to play a sport if I wanted. SO to hell with those games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

11Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Thanks I will Very Happy I think I just need to stop getting frustrated and intimated by these kinds of games. I have been playing Dante's Infero. I had my husband kill a couple of things in it for me and he has taken the game from me. Laughing He has got to all these levels and I have no idea how he did. Plus he likes to say to me "man you would never get past this level" and stuff like that so I get in the mind set of oh well I probably can't.

Laughing Laughing Laughing obviously not knowing what either of u look like, i just pictured some guy sittin there playin and grinning as he says to u "man you would never get past this level"

they can be alot of fun, and they can be very frustrating at times lol

12Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Thanks I will Very Happy I think I just need to stop getting frustrated and intimated by these kinds of games. I have been playing Dante's Infero. I had my husband kill a couple of things in it for me and he has taken the game from me. Laughing He has got to all these levels and I have no idea how he did. Plus he likes to say to me "man you would never get past this level" and stuff like that so I get in the mind set of oh well I probably can't.

Laughing Laughing Laughing obviously not knowing what either of u look like, i just pictured some guy sittin there playin and grinning as he says to u "man you would never get past this level"

they can be alot of fun, and they can be very frustrating at times lol

Laughing Laughing My response is usually "thanks" but in my mind I am like "I'll show him" but that doesn't happen Laughing I just got into gaming recently so I really need to practice. I am better at L4D 1 & 2 than he is Very Happy

13Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Laughing Laughing My response is usually "thanks" but in my mind I am like "I'll show him" but that doesn't happen Laughing I just got into gaming recently so I really need to practice. I am better at L4D 1 & 2 than he is Very Happy

lol, it just takes time, so u'll be good to go in no time. i didnt care for L4D, i luv killin zombies, but it just didnt do it for me.

14Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 pm

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

I love to play games, but am on the whole horrible. I'd like to say that Gears of War was awesome, but I got stuck on the first level, going through the tutorial and can't figure out how to get out.

15Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like games as well but not great at them. Racing games I find a tad difficult and some sports games.

16Games you suck at Empty Re: Games you suck at Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right now I'm im failing at Fallout 3 and God of War 3. In GOW3 I can't even get past the first stage, how the fuck do you move that tree?!?!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum