Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Poppy Z. Brite fans?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Empty Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:39 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't meet alot of people who read her work or have even heard of her. I've read everything by her that I could get my hands on. She is definetly one of my most favorite authors.

Warning: If you're a homophobe you'll prolly wanna pass on reading her books.

2Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Empty Re: Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:29 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I've only read a few of her stories in anthologies, she's not bad, but I prefer Laurell K.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

3Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Empty Re: Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:I've only read a few of her stories in anthologies, she's not bad, but I prefer Laurell K.

Her anthology stories are pretty good but her books kick ass!

Here's what I've read:

Lost Souls (1992)
Drawing Blood (1993)
Exquisite Corpse (1996)
The Crow: The Lazarus Heart (1998)
Plastic Jesus (novella - 2000)
Soul Kitchen (2006)
Wormwood (also published in limited edition and in the UK as Swamp Foetus - 1993)
Are You Loathsome Tonight? (also published in the UK as Self-Made Man - 1998)

4Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Empty Re: Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

"Are You Loathsome Tonight?"

That is a fucking brilliant title.

5Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Empty Re: Any Poppy Z. Brite fans? Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I have read "Lost Souls" and "Wormwood". I really need to read more of her stuff. I like Ghost!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum