Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers - toys thread

+11
superhyperhpp
Denim
GigaToast
Mazinger
TENIME_art
Lee
Mnemosis
Gojiratoho
Batman25JM
potatojoe
Airwolf
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:02 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! 2 for 15 down here, Canuck!

Also, Kup and Wreck-Gar are BOTH on their way.

77Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kup and wreck-gar eh - nice

at yet no proper release yet for arcee g1 (classics) Sad - fucking sexists pigs

well i might go ahead and do a custom tf arcee if they dont release one XD
(not talking bout third party ppl either)

78Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

79Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

very very nice

cant wait till that is available here : http://www.kotoys.com/index.php

^n e one ordered from here yet? im buying a few things soon Smile

80Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:24 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

over the past weekend I finally found the two-pack of Rodimus and Cyclonus! I been waiting a while to find this one!

81Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ i saw it too last week at the comic shop - and was tempted to get it but i already have 2 of the hotrod (one is for pending to get protector) - and chris is sending me his cyclonus.

i am now in the hunt for kup and scourge. - i wanna get 4x scourges and cutom paint mod one as leader of the pack Smile

82Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tstrike99 wrote:over the past weekend I finally found the two-pack of Rodimus and Cyclonus! I been waiting a while to find this one!
I just got that 2 pack a week ago and i already had a cyclonus but i really wanted that rodimus. so i got it.

83Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am really enjoying getting these classic figures, at least until another stupid movie comes out and then we will just get crappy movie figures for a few years

84Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Yeah I'm really liking the "generations" series right now. It's great that Kup and Scourge are in a two-pack as well! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one too!

85Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ really? its a two pack for scourge and kup?

that is excellent news! hitting two birds with one stone
..........although in my list is wheelie legends......... anyone willing to sell that one to me? Smile

86Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I heard nothing about that two pack before. If it's legit, that's awesome.

87Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:55 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally got the Rodimus/cyclonus 2-pack. If you want one and live in the Chicago area (meaning, I am not gonna get thos for you, get it on your own) the Golf Mill Wall Mart has 2 left as of 7am today. Which is Friday, Jan. 28th

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

88Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Finally got the Rodimus/cyclonus 2-pack. If you want one and live in the Chicago area (meaning, I am not gonna get thos for you, get it on your own) the Golf Mill Wall Mart has 2 left as of 7am today. Which is Friday, Jan. 28th
i don't think anyone asked for you to get them. they are very easy to find. i see them in walmart and target all the time.

89Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Denim wrote:Finally got the Rodimus/cyclonus 2-pack. If you want one and live in the Chicago area (meaning, I am not gonna get thos for you, get it on your own) the Golf Mill Wall Mart has 2 left as of 7am today. Which is Friday, Jan. 28th
i don't think anyone asked for you to get them. they are very easy to find. i see them in walmart and target all the time.

I was just stating that in case I get pm's from folks outside the Chicago area, sorry if it came out sounding assholeish.

90Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I thought it was perfectly reasonable.

Back to Transformers... I had Rewards coupons to use at my store before they expired, and my recent love affair with Cliffjumper prompted me to buy the War for Cybertron BB repaint.

+'s: Great sculpt on the figure, SUPERDUPER poseable, some really neat elements to his transformation, on sale for 8 bucks through tomorrow
-'s: The Transformation is MEGA glitchy, his hands are awkwardly placed/angled, the alt mode doesn't fit together quite right (for me, at least), and his gun is tiny

So, I spent 10 bucks ordering some Gundam Serpent Custom guns off e-Bay, cause I remember how awesome those were, and figure they'll work perfect for CJ. The figure I bought on sale at $8 with a $4 Rewards coupon is actually ending up costing two more dollars than a regularly priced deluxe figure, BUT... I'm going to have a Cliffjumper with a big honkin gun. Pictures as soon as possible.

91Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kup & Scourge are in the same wave, if that's what you mean.

There's no 2-pack with them in it.

The closest things are the eHobby exclusive 3-packs.

The Autobots pack come with a battle-damage-repainted Kup (along with a translucent blue Hot Rod & Scrap Heap - Wreckgar with a new paintjob & head), and the Decepticons with a translucent blue Scourge (and translucent purple Cyclonus/Galvatron).

But, they're, like, a hundred-some-dollars per pack.

92Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 P2070011

Worth every penny, and the wait.

93Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Denim wrote:Behold Rodimus

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-images-of-masterpiece-rodimus-convoy/19644/

That is so awesome...Why is he like $200...I looked on ebay to see if I could grab one, but thats a bit steep for me.

The only one of my toys I still had was my G-1 Optimus...Wife dropped him and broke his head >(

Here is the list of what I had when I was a kid.

Optimus
Shockwave
Soundwave
StarScream
Hot Rod
Ultra Magnus
Galvatron
Bumble Bee
Rodimus Prime
Blaster
Jetfire
and the blue plane...not the F-14 or whatever starscream was...there was a maroon one that looked just like it.

94Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Ramjet and Dirge?

95Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Big Poppa Nick wrote:Ramjet and Dirge?

Dirge..that it!

Thx man. There was this store in my town in the late 80's early 90's that still had a TON of G-1s still boxed. I got Galvatron for like $10 or something...Ultra Magnus, Soundwave, Dirge, Shockwave.

But, alas...They mostly destroyed by my two little brothers..I remember one of yanked out soundwaves frontplate..the part that held the tapes..

96Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bah, my Hot Rod arm broke off and it wont snap back in right.

97Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thrust is the maroon one.

98Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I get those jets mixed up.

99Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.sideshowsito.com/2010/02/20/transformers-g1-predaking-custom-kitbash/

100Transformers - toys thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers - toys thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Shocked
wow.

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum