Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

weird toy collections...you got 'em?

+17
rittdk01
Off_White_Lantern
MikeSabian
Gojiratoho
Combo Mo
Spider_Fan14
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
TENIME_art
Navalia
Airwolf
Angelina Armani
Big PUN
superdoug
Topcat
blue halo
FroZen
21 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty weird toy collections...you got 'em? Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I myself like to collect odd little toys with a lot of character. Toys that you'd find in Happy Meals from years ago and odd little things I pick up at garage sales and stuff.One of my favorites is a snowman riding at wierd kind of "Big Wheel" that has candy canes that raise and lower when he pedals. When I get a chance I'll post some pics. But for now lets hear about your's.

2weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I collect Mr. Potatoheads.

Durrr.

3weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aside from tons of action figures, I gots me some favorite plushies:

weird toy collections...you got 'em? Bedbud10

http://www.tamarasanime.com

4weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:50 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I...collect Ralph Lauren bears. The ones that they put out at Christmas each year? I collect them, and put them out at Christmas, scattered in among the gifts under the tree. Very Happy

5weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Big PUN

Big PUN
Cadet
Cadet

I have a boatload of upopened Star Trek : The Next Generation figures.

Wish they had retained even 20% of their original value although some would argue wether they ever had any value at all.

weird toy collections...you got 'em? Star%20trek%20fun

6weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 am

Angelina Armani

Angelina Armani
Cadet
Cadet

I collect the Marvel Super Hero Squad toys

http://Myspace.com/AngelinaArmani

7weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i has GUNDAM KITS - lots of em O_O

8weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

Navalia

Navalia
Cadet
Cadet

I collect Lion King Action Figures, Gargoyles, and TY Beanie babies. I have so many TY's that I have 2 bins full of them, a closet full of them and most of a bookshelf. Very Happy

9weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:28 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Weird"?

I like gorillas. They're my favorite animal, and I'll buy pretty much any gorilla action figure.

10weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't really collect anything weird. I used to collect big cat figures (mainly cheetahs and white tigers). That's about as weird as my collecting got.

11weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

These were pretty friggin' weird. Loved'em. Laughing

12weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Aside from tons of action figures, I gots me some favorite plushies:

Smile Laughing who's the rabbit? The cthulhu one's suprisingly cute.

13weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hallmark Ornaments. Assorted comic book and movie, but mainly all the Star Wars ones.

14weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo I believe.

Last edited by Gojiratoho on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fat fingered today)

15weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You are correct.

16weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:42 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

I have a fair few Boris Karloff Frankenstein figurines, bobbleheads, etc.

17weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Dont know if u would call them weird but I collect GI Joe sized action figures with real outfits. I get Sideshow and Barbie movie toys mainly. The only action figures or toys I have that are not sideshow or Barbie are Corpse Bride big action figures, Batman Returns 12" set and some bobble head dolls. I used to collect little plastic figures like gi Joe way back when but stopped as soon as I got a Young Frankenstein set from Sideshow. those were the first toys that actually looked like the person they were supposed to be lol.

18weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm

rittdk01

rittdk01
Cadet
Cadet

Im 19 so any toy I have is left over from when I was a kid.

19weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm 30. The last toy I bought was Bludgeon, the Transformer, on Black Friday. For myself. I guess that in and of itself is sort of weird?

20weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I'm 30. The last toy I bought was Bludgeon, the Transformer, on Black Friday. For myself. I guess that in and of itself is sort of weird?
Laughing

21weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Topcat wrote:Aside from tons of action figures, I gots me some favorite plushies:

Smile Laughing who's the rabbit? The cthulhu one's suprisingly cute.

OMG! I have Ryo-Ohki and Ken-oki

I have a lot of plushies.. but i am a girl so its ok.. right?

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

22weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:59 am

WhiteBlackDynamite

WhiteBlackDynamite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Spazzy wrote:I have a lot of plushies.. but i am a girl so its ok.. right?

I've got all kinds of plushes!
I collect the most bizzare ones I can find; I've got a Neko-bus from Totoro, the Jelly Gun from the Island of Misfit Toys, and and Sandwich which unzips to reveal smushed Peanut Butter & Jelly teddy bears!

http://www.superflycomics.com

23weird toy collections...you got 'em? Empty Re: weird toy collections...you got 'em? Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Okay, that sandwich plushy sounds awesome.

I like rhinos and hedgehogs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum