Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to love skating. I did it all through jr. High School through College. I still have a skateboard that I use now and again. I surfed in Hawaii on my honeymoon and I loved it and have done it a few times here and there plus I body boarded all since high school so I thought I would make a thread about these kinds of sports. Anyone else into it as well?

2Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My favorite skater of all-time:

Rodney Mullen:

3Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Surfing is one of those thing that I desperately would love to learn. Sadly, it's an expensive hobby to start.
I've gone out on a board once or twice and, without a wet/dry suit, the wax murdered my chest hair.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I used to freestyle bikes when I was younger. I was pretty average but well rounded LOL. The only thing I excelled at was wall riding. You give me a ramp, prop it up against the wall and I will carve the shiznit out of it.

5Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Surfing is one of those thing that I desperately would love to learn. Sadly, it's an expensive hobby to start.
I've gone out on a board once or twice and, without a wet/dry suit, the wax murdered my chest hair.
Ouch. As a man with chest hair, I can only imagine the pain that was. I never went out without a wetsuit on. My instructor in Hawaii made a point of it really. The wetsuit I guess keeps you a bit warmer as well so you can deal with being in the ocean for awhile. I loved surfing but I don't have the money or the space to keep a board in my apartment. My wife would kill me.

Hannibal king wrote:I used to freestyle bikes when I was younger. I was pretty average but well rounded LOL. The only thing I excelled at was wall riding. You give me a ramp, prop it up against the wall and I will carve the shiznit out of it.
Sweet. My brother and I knew this female who kicked a lot of ass in freestyle biking. Her name is Erin Donato.

6Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wow, she is good!!!

7Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. I know she was doing this professional for awhile. Not so sure about now though. Kind of lost touch with her but she's pretty awesome at it.

8Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

9Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Empty Re: Skateboarding, Surfing, BMX, etc. Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember this contest. I think had this on video tape:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum