Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

All New, All Different...All Dead?

+10
goatt
Tomer Soiker
comicgeekelly
Aussiemandias
jaydee74
Arsenal0602
Debaser77
prescribeddrone
rwe1138
Bigtymin504
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All New, All Different...All Dead? 1284666460

Shocked

Discuss!

2All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

I assume that's the cover for the Chaos War: X-Men one-shot. It features dead characters, just like the Alpha Flight and Avengers tie-ins.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh.

I grow weary of too many things going on and I'm deadset on buying less books so I'll just ignore this and read about it here if I feel curious.

4All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Hey, look...Black Lantern X-Men. Rolling Eyes

5All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Hey you can't have multiple man as half of your team, that's just cheating.

And is the cover a Micheal Bay John Woo collaboration? Lets have them walk away from the explosion slowly..... It's a comic book how do we show that they are walking slowly? Have their hair blowing forward just a little bit like it's in slow motion

6All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Hey, look...Black Lantern X-Men. Rolling Eyes
Laughing
Yeah. Um. Whatever I guess. I sort of recognize Native American dude who was on the X-Men and I recognize Banshee. I just don't recognize the rest of the people on the page. Whether they were drawn in a way so I can't tell who they are or because I just don't know who they are, I doubt I'm going to be interested in this.

7All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

jaydee74 wrote:
Laughing
Yeah. Um. Whatever I guess. I sort of recognize Native American dude who was on the X-Men and I recognize Banshee. I just don't recognize the rest of the people on the page. Whether they were drawn in a way so I can't tell who they are or because I just don't know who they are, I doubt I'm going to be interested in this.

I think that it is Banshee, Thunderbird, the girls may be the dead Cukoos and the rest are Multiple Man, some in his old X-facor suit (with the silly shoot me here X on his forehead) and the rest in his newer suit. Yeah 80% of them are his dupes come back from the grave

8All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As I looked again, I did recognize Maddrox from his trench coat and I guess the dead cuckoos make sense. So it's basically a dead Multiple Man team with a few other dead X-people sprinkled in here and there? Really? scratch

Why?

9All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Arsenal0602 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Laughing

I think that it is Banshee, Thunderbird, the girls may be the dead Cukoos and the rest are Multiple Man, some in his old X-facor suit (with the silly shoot me here X on his forehead) and the rest in his newer suit. Yeah 80% of them are his dupes come back from the grave

My memory is sketchy on this - when one of Maddrox's dupes dies is there a body or is it drawn back into him???

Also, I nearly posted a comment earlier about like Debaser did about this being X-Men Blackest Night but then I thought about it and, quite frankly, DC doesn't have a mortgage on bringing characters back from the dead and it happened long before they did it so it's probably not fair whenever it happens to compare it to Blackest Night.

10All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:23 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Didn't we do the dead X-Men thing earlier this year?

11All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:My memory is sketchy on this - when one of Maddrox's dupes dies is there a body or is it drawn back into him???

Actually, I thought that's exactly how it works. I even remember that happening in the very first arc of the current X-Factor story.

12All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:32 am

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:My memory is sketchy on this - when one of Maddrox's dupes dies is there a body or is it drawn back into him???

Actually, I thought that's exactly how it works. I even remember that happening in the very first arc of the current X-Factor story.

I think he only absorbs them when he is close, so if one were to die, while on a mission in china and he is in New York unless he went to China the body would still be there. Of course I don't see the use of having a football team of dupes attacking the X-men (if that's whats going on. As all he would have to do is walk into the room and then they would be left with just Banshee, Proudstar and the two random blondes

13All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

comicgeekelly wrote:Didn't we do the dead X-Men thing earlier this year?
Yeah; now they're ripping off Blackest Day TWICE. tongue

The mini-series Madrox (which served as a starting point for the new X-Factor) dealt with exactly that thing: Madrox's inability to absorb a dead dupe. I assume there were others over the years. Or this storyline will deal with dead people coming back on a more spiritual level than physical.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

14All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Maybe this time Banshee will take some air-traffic-controler classes.

15All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Where's Jean in all this?

16All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ba-ZING!

17All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

jaydee74 wrote:As I looked again, I did recognize Maddrox from his trench coat and I guess the dead cuckoos make sense. So it's basically a dead Multiple Man team with a few other dead X-people sprinkled in here and there? Really? scratch

Why?

If Peter David is writing it, it could still end up being interesting.

18All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to wait and see what other info comes out...then I'll bash it lol jk

19All New, All Different...All Dead? Empty Re: All New, All Different...All Dead? Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:I'm going to wait and see what other info comes out...then I'll bash it lol jk

evil yes

All New, All Different...All Dead? 311vu9v

All New, All Different...All Dead? 24wfx5d

All New, All Different...All Dead? 2nhqdci

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum