Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-23 On-Going Series

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-23 On-Going Series Empty X-23 On-Going Series Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am

Grimmalicious

Grimmalicious
Cadet
Cadet

I thought the story was kind of so-so, but I have only read it once. Maybe a second time though I may enjoy it better. I did read this late at night.

It does have its good points and I most certainly enjoy the art that's put into it.

I do think it's worth at least at read and I will probably pick up issue 2.

2X-23 On-Going Series Empty Re: X-23 On-Going Series Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

I was happy with this first issue, namely because they included the New X-Men and the underlying subplot with Hellion, who recently went through some trauma. A huge part of Laura's development happened during Kyle & Yost's run on New X-Men so Liu is smart to utilize that.

I hope they don't tie Logan TOO much into these new series. They are already in his shadow, being spin-offs, but this is the opportunity to REALLY showcase X and Daken.

3X-23 On-Going Series Empty Re: X-23 On-Going Series Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 am

Grimmalicious

Grimmalicious
Cadet
Cadet

I will have to read it again, as I mention I did read it late at night and I rushed the story waiting for something to come on. A second read I will probably enjoy better.

4X-23 On-Going Series Empty Re: X-23 On-Going Series Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I've enjoyed it so far. I had her first series and liked it and I like that this one has tied in all of her history instead of just one thing.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum