Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Arrow short!

+4
Foreigner_Man
BlueMaxx
jaydee74
riv1
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Green Arrow short! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Arrow short! Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think i've seen Crisis on 2 Earths, thanks!

27Green Arrow short! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Arrow short! Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ No, thank you for Tubemotion! I've even been on that site a good few times and just never thought to look full-length movies. Slightly better player than Youtubes. Well, that Jonah Hex was a bit spotty, but it wasn't awful. And it was free! Heh.

28Green Arrow short! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Arrow short! Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The GA short was fantastic!!! This was the first short I have actually watched. I just do not care about the other characters that starred in the others. I love GA, and this was a great representation of him. Greg Weisman has said Black Canary and GA are his favorite comic characters. I would love to see him write a full length animated movie.

I liked Neal McDonough as GA, though I did really miss Kin Shriner (who voiced him in JLU).

Malcolm McDowell was awesome as usual. He has one of the coolest voices ever.

riv1 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
riv1 wrote:Ollie came off as a likable goofball. He translated perfectly into this short.
Absolutely. I gotta ask. Is the comic Green Arrow this good?
Only when written well!

Agree. IMO, Judd Winick's run was the best.

29Green Arrow short! - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Arrow short! Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same. It's a shame they have to shoe horn his personality into these massive crossovers. Ollie's like a hammer, he should pound his way through things like that, not bend to fit in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum