Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+36
Airwolf
Chi-Town Spidey
Arsenal0602
Heytherejeffro
Gandicles
Janson
BlueMaxx
shanhain
shiky800
Spideybono
superhyperhpp
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
Combo Mo
G_Zatara
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
comedianviet
kreepfan
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
jaydee74
MikeSabian
Lee
boberthavok
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
Denim
THALASTDRAGON
TENIME_art
40 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Double-edged Justice, from center out:

Convictions, questions, rings, wings, weapons, demons, Els, belles, false faces, sociopaths, and supporting casts

You are such a nerd, and that's why I love you. Laughing

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got a 25th firefly and 3 moc eels in tha mail today from a tanker

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've gotten so many toys since I last posted pics, but not having Photoshop on my work computer makes it such a chore to upload them from home...

So, ignoring all that I've gotten in however long it's been, I just got the new Joe Spirit Iron-Knife & Quick Kick and War for Cybertron Bumblebee.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i saw spirit and quick kick when i got my hiss. i wanted spirit and i wish i would've grabbed him then, cuz my tru doesn't have him anymore. im checkin another tru tomorrow to see what they got joe wise, slim chance they may still have him.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

went to target and grabbed tha mu wolverine vs. hand ninja 2-pack. gonna have to throw a bit of paint on him as well, cuz i dont know what they were thinkin lol. but more interesting was tha checkout line. in front of me was this couple and their 2 lil girls, one of whom was sitting in a cart. while tha cashier is ringing up their stuff, tha one in tha cart was grabbing their other stuff and tryna move it forward and give it to tha cashier. she then grabbed my wolverine vs. hand ninja pack and her dad was like "thats not ours". i didnt say anything, just sat back watchin and laughin, and her parents were laughin too. then tha other lil girl looks at me and says "whoa, nice earrings dude" lol, i just laughed and told her thank u. her parents laughed and they walked away. then i heard tha same lil girl say somethin about boys wearing earrings and it being cool, or somethin to that effect. i was amused lol...end of story.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! DSC06151
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! DSC06155
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! DSC06154

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Normally, this close to a con, I avoid buying toys. Today, while I was at Target buying blank t-shirts (designs to be revealed at CCC) I saw this and had to have it for a couple of reasons.

1. It is Dark Phoenix and I think that is pretty cool.

2. I like that the comic it comes with is not the one listed on the back and think that they went with the better decision on what reprint to package it with. (No, I am not gonna be one of those "it is packed wrong so it must be worth money" people. I just like that it looks as if they were gonna go from a issue that was just ok in my book to an issue that was awesome.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! PICT1280

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

what was tha comic on tha back? those havn't reached me yet. i cant say i hold out on buying toys before a con, i've bought mu, joes, and i just put an offer in for tha gb minimates series 1 set.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Issue that they say it comes packaged with on the back is issue #175 where Mastermind tries to convince the X-Men that Madelyne is Phoenix

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah, i definitely wouldn't have suggested that issue.

and a correction to my previous post, tha seller accepted my offer. so i will have series 1 and series 2. and when we go hunting thursday, i should be able to find tha gb2 set. very niiice.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Picked these up at Wizardworld Chicago today:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 042
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 043

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 59v815

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 30aurmv

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 9bg0nd

And Because I always wanted to...

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 15mk3gz

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 2it0ydl

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 689fzd

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Znewcatwomanstatue

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn! That's a lot of Catwoman stuff.

Nice Smile

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Gbecto-12
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Gbecto-1

I have been looking for a Ecto-1 toy car for a few years now and I find it at a family dollar of all places

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! 2n6dgmx

I saw this a few times, passed it up, saw it, passed and sorta wanted it but didn't see it for about a month. So I figured it'll look nice with the MS Deadpool... It would be cool if they made a Marvel Select Omega Red.

And now that I have this I'm *THINKING* about getting Magneto but I'll see because I don't want to buy too much stuff..

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:
Shocked WANT!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

And it begins... LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Mwahaha

$12, Toys'R'Us.

Oh, and you need a magnifying glass to read the sticker instructions that say "Sticker #9 goes on the inside of the roof", while the rest of the stickers get a diagram of where they go.

Rolling Eyes

Just do what I didn't, and unscrew the top of the car off to put the stickers on the inside. I got them in there just fine, but it would've been less of a challenge if I had (and while I haven't done it yet, you have to do that to put the ceiling sticker on).

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Znewcatwomanstatue

That is sexy Laughing

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MikeSabian wrote:
Spazzy wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Znewcatwomanstatue

That is sexy Laughing

Its a low number too!!! 35!!!!!!

I think I was more excited about that after I found out

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got my ghostbusters series 1 minimates set in tha mail today...holy cow its awesome!

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was at Toys "R" Us and saw a figure that I just had to get. I am pretty damn good when it comes from restraining myself on certain things but when I saw this I had to get it:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! Lukeskywalker-bespinfatigues-votc

My only problem is that I really don't want to take it out of the packaging cause the packaging is so fucking cool.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

forgot to mention that tha seller i bought that gb mates set from threw in an extra figure, an afx web-armor spider-man. when i opened tha box it caught me off-guard, im like oook lol.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:
Shocked WANT!
Oh yeah. That's just freaking awesome.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:
Shocked WANT!

ME TOO!!

That is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum