Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smackdown vs RAW 2011

+8
Silent K
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
G_Zatara
Fresh03
jaydee74
shanhain
UltimateUltimacy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Get the anyway and play online with other xbox PoPers

27Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got the game. When I have some time I'm looking forward to playing this.

28Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished Chris Jericho's Road to Wrestlemania. It was a fun play through. Looking forward to the other ones as well.

29Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:04 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Play the WWE Universe, it's fun Smile

30Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Play the WWE Universe, it's fun Smile
I'm doing that too. I have the Hart Dynasty ruling the WWE. Tyson Kidd and DH Smith are the tag team champs. Tyson Kidd is the World Heavyweight champ and IC champ while DH Smith is the WWE champ and U.S. champ. Also, Natayla is the Divas champion. It's fun.

31Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:Play the WWE Universe, it's fun Smile
I'm doing that too. I have the Hart Dynasty ruling the WWE. Tyson Kidd and DH Smith are the tag team champs. Tyson Kidd is the World Heavyweight champ and IC champ while DH Smith is the WWE champ and U.S. champ. Also, Natayla is the Divas champion. It's fun.

It is. I've got RVD (unlocked) and I created a tag team with him and Kofi Kingston and they just beat Miz/Y2J for the tag belts. My Daniel Bryan downloaded CAW has been US champ for like 1 in half year in the game, of course because I play his title matches.

But yeah, it's really fun- especially because you can add different guys and make the guys you don't care for/fired superstars "free agents" so they don't clog up the cards.

32Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoy unlocking characters. Once I unlock RVD, I'm going to have him tear shit up in the WWE Universe mode. I also want to unlock the legends as well. Terry Funk, Ricky Steamboat, The Rock and Stone Cold. I also just got another achievement last night for doing Christian's finisher from the top of the ladder which by the way was fucking insane. I also had Rey Mysterio to a turnbuckle move with Rey on top of the truck in the parking lot. That was also freaking awesome.

33Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got RVD and Terry Funk unlock. Gonna tear some serious ECW stuff up with them.

34Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome

The only thing that sucks is we can't have full ECW/WCW shows but they have the belts there.

35Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Awesome

The only thing that sucks is we can't have full ECW/WCW shows but they have the belts there.
Yeah. I just assign those belts to people. RVD is the ECW champion and Terry Funk is the WCW champion. Then whoever is the unified tag team champs, I give each one the two individual champion belts as well. I also gave DiBiase the Million Dollar belt cause it seemed appropriate. Rey Mysterio is the cruiserweight champ and I forget who I gave the Hardcore belt to.

36Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I like that you have to unlock characters. Not crazy about running around backstage to do it though. Don't really like McMahon showing up and saying wrestle him now! either. I miss buying them in the shop with winnings from your career.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

37Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

oh and Nexus DLC is finally here.

38Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:47 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The 11th Hour Headquarters has obtained Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 for PS3, thanks to Santa.

As soon as this update is done (1300 minutes!?), it's on motherfuckers.

39Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't been able to do this but considering there is a "First Blood" match, can you bust open someone and make them bleed? If so, how the hell do you do it?

40Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:59 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:I haven't been able to do this but considering there is a "First Blood" match, can you bust open someone and make them bleed? If so, how the hell do you do it?

you have to turn blood on in options.

41Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heads up!!!

Ok guys, I heard a lot of you are having problems with your game saves that are resetting after you download DLC Pack #2.

Well after doing some testing, here's why and how to avoid it:

Apperently, everything (Movesets, Superstar Threads and WWE Universe) go back to default EVERYTIME you click on an item in WWE Shop. Doesn't matter if you're clicking to download an item of the DLC Pack #2, of you're just randomly reclicking on an item you've already downloaded. But the good thing here is, luckly, that when you download an item off the WWE Shop, the game doesn't save. So, after downloading something, in your game everything will be reseted, but NOT SAVED. It's very important that you DON'T SAVE anything after you downloaded something off he WWE Shop. These are the steps you have to follow to avoid the problem:

- Go to WWE Shop
- Download the item/items you need
- Go out of the WWE Shop
- DON'T SAVE. QUIT THE GAME INSTEAD!
- Open the game again, and everything will still be there.

IMPORTANT: You have to do this EVERYTIME you download an item off WWE Shop, or even if you click by accident on an item already downloaded

found that on THQ's Smackdown page, I did just that before I download the DLC and it worked.

credit goes to AndyBadwool from the THQ forums.

42Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^PS3?

43Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:33 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Both systems, I believe.

44Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:08 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Farts.

So where the fuck is the Widow's Peak in this game?

45Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to go back and look at my settings again. I also need to finish up the Road to Wrestemania stories. I just need to do the Undertaker story.

46Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

So...how do I create images in photoshop and then import them into the game for tattoos and logos and such? Any ideas? I'm fucking sick of googling it and finding no help.

47Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:Both systems, I believe.

nope. no problem on the ps3.

48Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:21 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Silent K wrote:So...how do I create images in photoshop and then import them into the game for tattoos and logos and such? Any ideas? I'm fucking sick of googling it and finding no help.

I've no idea. I had to make my tattoos in their crappy paint program. So I only made about 20% of my tattoos.

49Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I finished all of the Road To Wrestlemania stories. I am currently holding the Unified Tag Belts with Rob Van Dam, the U.S. Title, the IC Title and the WWE Title. I have also accomplished 18 of the 39 Achievements for the 360.

50Smackdown vs RAW 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I now hold all the titles. WWE Champ. World Champ. IC Champ. U.S. Champ. Tag Team Champs with Rob Van Dam (although I think my tag team might be coming to an end. It looked like we aren't getting along) Also, I am now getting booed because I turned my back on the fans which is kind of cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum