Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some questions about happenings in DC i missed.

+2
shining knight
Thundermatts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I'm finally, totally getting back into comics, and I missed a lot, and have a fe questions to ask about some things. Can a fellow DC lover help me out with some quick answers?

How did Bart Allen come back? I saw him running around with the Teen Titans. That's cool, I love him, but how'd it happen?

Ditto Superboy. Loved the first issue of his new series, but um, what the heck?

How did Bruce Wayne finally get back? I know a little about the whole going though time thing.

I guess that's it from this first batch of comics, but I'll be getting a few more next week and may have more questions.

Thanks in advance.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

in order

Bart was brought back to fight super whiny bitch prime during the legion of 3 worlds portion of final crisis by using a maguffin lighning rod that was introduced during brad meltzers run on the Jla.

Conner was resurrected in the same story by having his body dug up by starman and sticking it in same regeneration chamber the eradicator used years ago on superman. It took over a thousand years due to the severe beating he got but he returned and helped kick super whiny bitch primes ass Laughing

I have no idea as I am avoiding all batman related stuff until the uk reprints get to it...

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:How did Bart Allen come back? I saw him running around with the Teen Titans. That's cool, I love him, but how'd it happen?

Using the same method they used to resurrect Lightning Lad and Barry Allen, the Legion used lightning rods to open the Speed Force and pull out the younger version of Bart Allen, who remembers his time as an adult and his death at the hands of the rogues, but he claims it seems like a dream to him.

Thundermatts wrote:Ditto Superboy. Loved the first issue of his new series, but um, what the heck?

This was Starman's mission in JSA. He was to dig up Kon's body and put it in the regeneration chamber that the Eradicator and Kelex used (at different points). It took a thousand years not because of the beating he took but because of his clone status and his human DNA. He emerged in the 31st century to whup SuperEmo Prime, then returned with Supes and Kid Flash.

Thundermatts wrote:How did Bruce Wayne finally get back? I know a little about the whole going though time thing.

I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that it'll likely all be collected soon in trade forms of Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne and Bruce Wayne: The Road Home.

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

As to what's been happening in Batman - Grant Morrison. Do I need to say more?

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here are annotations to all 6 Return of Bruce comics-

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/11/10/return-of-bruce-wayne-6-annotations/

(go to the bottom and you'll see all the links)

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:As to what's been happening in Batman - Grant Morrison. Do I need to say more?

No, the less said about that the better.Very Happy

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Jherek wrote:As to what's been happening in Batman - Grant Morrison. Do I need to say more?

No, the less said about that the better.Very Happy

Actually, Tim has a great parts in it.

Some questions about happenings in DC i missed. 34xovac

Some questions about happenings in DC i missed. Bmrbw_5_dylux-1-copy

Some questions about happenings in DC i missed. Robw6-2

Some questions about happenings in DC i missed. Batman-The-Return-of-Bruce-Wayne-6-Page-21-660x1024

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Speaking of Tim. Is captain Boomaang (uhh senior? lol the one who died killing Tim's dad) back to life? If so, that is annoying.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Speaking of Tim. Is captain Boomaang (uhh senior? lol the one who died killing Tim's dad) back to life? If so, that is annoying.

Yeah, he came back at the end of Blackest Night. A bunch of heroes and a few villains were brought back. They were each brought back for a reason/purpose.

Captain Boomerang now has some kind of Black Lantern abilities. He can create black boomerang constructs that explode.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Digger being back is bad enough but Ted kords killer being back is even worse in my mind...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum