Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BATMAN! Always BATMAN. DRIVING ME BATS!!!!!!!!

I love playing this game! I'm voicing my best Kevin Conroy impression while I play the challenges!!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

152What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:58 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm also playing the Lego Indiana Jones game too. It's too fun and is what sparked me to watch the movies. After I beat it I shall by Lego Batman. Well, I'll wait for it to go down to $14.99 used. Or less.

153What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Currently playing Borderlands and Forza 3

154What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:26 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm stuck fighting the Lizardman King. Sad He kills me in two hits! *sob*

155What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to get me a new game fast. I didn't buy my PS3 just so it can collect dust like my PS2 is doing.

So with that in mind, im off to join Game Fly. Or some other random game renting site that doesn't cost me 60 bucks.

156What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:02 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I thought about joining Gamefly too. If you join, let me know how it works out for you!

157What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darth__frodo wrote:I thought about joining Gamefly too. If you join, let me know how it works out for you!

I was going to join, but found this instead.

http://forge.ironrealms.com/2006/08/09/gamefly-get-your-act-together/

158What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Just downloaded the demo for L4D2. So far, I love it. Lots of new stuff that add to the gameplay. Download it so I have more survivors to kill zombies with! Do it! Laughing

159What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:Just downloaded the demo for L4D2. So far, I love it. Lots of new stuff that add to the gameplay. Download it so I have more survivors to kill zombies with! Do it! Laughing
I downloaded it too...
And... wub

160What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:17 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Ric Magnum wrote:Just downloaded the demo for L4D2. So far, I love it. Lots of new stuff that add to the gameplay. Download it so I have more survivors to kill zombies with! Do it! Laughing
Astro13Zombie wrote:
I downloaded it too...
And... wub
Awwww, I haven't done it yet! I'm so broke I gotta buy when it comes out! SIGH!

http://www.1womanshow.com

161What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

mmmm.... all this talk of COD this week has made me go back and finish up my 55 gold cross. Is anyone else as excited as I am for the Modern Warfare 2 release? and if anyone is getting beat up in COD4:MW let me know, I can help out (mon-fri after 6pm). Also is anyone trying to get a jump start on the MW2 multi-player before everyone becomes masters in the first few months?

162What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Its like crack.

163What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

jawn wrote:Is anyone else as excited as I am for the Modern Warfare 2 release?

I didn't want a 360 until now. And I want the SE of course! Yeah... that's not gonna happen.

164What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shaiya online and Wolfteam (the latter not as much). They're free so why not?

165What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Star Wars: Elite Squadren. its somewhat fun, just wish the controls were better done.

166What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Dragon Age Origins, this game is made of pure win, half the time I don't even want to come to work.

167What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Sir Not

Sir Not
Cadet
Cadet

The Force Unleashed (picked it up for $20 over the weekend, figured what the hell) and GH:VH.

Why'd they have to go and cut Michael Anthony completely out of the game? And no Sammy Tunes? Ediie, you're a tool...

168What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Currently playing Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time! Fun game, it would be nice if I had more time to play, though...

169What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Got my PS3 last week. I got GTA IV and Army of Two with it, but I just bought Batman and Uncharted today!

thumbs up

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

170What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Fresh03 wrote:Dragon Age Origins, this game is made of pure win, half the time I don't even want to come to work.

I want this game. *drool*

I'm playing The Darkness -- the Top Cow comic turned video game. It's pretty good and I'm pretty excited. Though I don't think the voice actor for Jackie sounds like a 21-year old... shake my head

171What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I rented Wet off of www.gamemine.com, it should come in today in the mail. As soon as that happens, imma be controller happy.

172What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I completed Radiata Stories over the weekend and started up a game of Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.

173What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent Hill 2: Directors Cut for the PC and Age of Armor (the free mech-based MMORPG).

http://realityfugitives.com/

174What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Esbat wrote:Silent Hill 2: Directors Cut for the PC and Age of Armor (the free mech-based MMORPG).

Like the majority of the gaming world, right know Modern Warfare 2 Online takes up most of my time Very Happy

175What're you playing? - Page 7 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

assassin's creed 2 baby!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum