Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 21]

301What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

MODERN WARFARE 2

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

302What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Borderlands. Fuck you, Crawmerax! Invicible my ass!

303What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

What're you playing? - Page 13 Bioshock-22
Hell Yeah.

304What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue May 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just beat Marvel Ultimate Alliance on my sister's X-Box 360 and got all the good endings except for not finding the cure to the Legacy virus and having let Princess Lilandra die from the tortue device.

Now I'm replaying Arkham Asylum with knowledge of where all the clues to the riddles and such are.

305What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue May 04, 2010 4:50 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

If anybody wants to get in on that Modern Warfare 2 later. Add me as a friend. or if you wanna play anything Xboxy. My gamertag is down below.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

306What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MUA
Secret of Mana
South Park Let's GO! Tower Defense Game.

307What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Modern Warfare 2. I thought I would be horrible since it's been so long since I this game on line but I didn't suck to bad.

308What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got to play Split/Second. That game is beyond awesome headbang headbang

309What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Infamous, Beat the game twice, now I'm just trophy hunting.

310What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Dead Redemption. Love it.

311What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

at tha moment im playin gears 2, been playin thru tha campaign on insane mixed in wit a lil online action. finally finished mass effect 2 tha other day. it took so long cuz i couldnt really dig into it while i was at skool

312What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Modnation Racers. Venus and I have been playing it nonstop since we got it.

313What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Dead Redemption!! FINALLY

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

314What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Alpha Protocol. Gotta admit, I;m a little disapointed.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

315What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

finished gears 2 on insane earlier, now im back to marvel ultimate alliance gold edition again for real this time. i had started a playthru earlier but got sidetracked when either mass effect 2 or splinter cell: conviction came out

BigSoupCan wrote:Alpha Protocol. Gotta admit, I;m a little disapointed.

i had hopes for this game too since like last year, and was plannin on pickin it up when it dropped, but tha reviews werent so kind, so i said it can wait, maybe i'll rent it instead lol

316What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

errrrrrrrr

Red dead redemption.. still.. hahahaha

i do this to myself shake my head

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

317What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I downloaded the demo for Blur. It is multiplayer and I can only play it online with others Rolling Eyes So, you have to wait in the lobby for forever until they can find someone for you to race with. I don't have the patience for this so I will just rent the entire game. Mad

318What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Modnation Racers still. Been taking it online recently, and getting my face wrecked badly in every race, lol.

319What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 am

BigSoupCan

BigSoupCan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Red Dead Redemption. Picked iit up, can't. Put it down.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?sk=nf

320What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

currently and until next monday its all gears 2 online, for tha E3 exp event. gotta reclaim my rank after it reset. finished my first playthru on marvel ultimate alliance gold edition saturday nite, started a second one yesterday. played it for ps2, but i wanted tha 360 version, so i grabbed it off ebay last year.

321What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally rented Blur..great game..its like a combination of Need for Speed: Shift, Split/Second and Mario Kart all rolled into one.

322What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

right now addicted to Dragon Age:Origins, Elder Scrolls4: Oblivion, and Fable 2. especially Fable 2. Laughing

323What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just started Twilight Princess, I have beaten it once but wanted to do it again.

324What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

finally popped in batman: arkham asylum last week, been sittin on my shelf since christmas

325What're you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

< the new guy still playing Soul Calibur 4.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum