Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

476What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just got my PS3, so I started Uncharted.

For 360..walked thru TMNT arcade the other day...Also been playing Battlefield:Bad Company 2, NHL 11, COD:Black Ops, and Costume Quest.

477What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

Ash Williams wrote:Just got my PS3, so I started Uncharted.

Good call. Also pick up Shatter and Super Stardust HD. You'll thank me.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

478What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I downloaded a demo for The UnderGarden on 360 yesterday. Interesting game, very beautiful... but I'm just not sure whether or not to drop the points on it.

Also, Jam City Rollergirls for Wii. It's... interesting. I'm gonna review it tomorrow on the PrincessCast.

Lastly, I need to add some of you to my Xbox friends still. Little_Goblyn, we have X-Men Arcade here. It's not on my system but it's on the one in the family room... we should play sometime. Smile

http://likeitderby.com

479What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Captain Painway wrote:I downloaded a demo for The UnderGarden on 360 yesterday. Interesting game, very beautiful... but I'm just not sure whether or not to drop the points on it.

Also, Jam City Rollergirls for Wii. It's... interesting. I'm gonna review it tomorrow on the PrincessCast.

Lastly, I need to add some of you to my Xbox friends still. Little_Goblyn, we have X-Men Arcade here. It's not on my system but it's on the one in the family room... we should play sometime. Smile

Hows that XMen game hold up? Used to play it all the time when I was a kid in the arcade. I downloaded the TMNT 1989 game and it wasn't that bad...I beat it in 20 mins tho.

Have you played Costume Quest? Its pretty damn fun.

480What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 pm

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

Fallout 2.

And with that, this makes it so that I'm playing the Fallout series in-game chronologically backwards. Smile Everything that happened in New Vegas is starting to make more sense now. Go figure.

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

481What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ash Williams wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:I downloaded a demo for The UnderGarden on 360 yesterday. Interesting game, very beautiful... but I'm just not sure whether or not to drop the points on it.

Hows that XMen game hold up? Used to play it all the time when I was a kid in the arcade. I downloaded the TMNT 1989 game and it wasn't that bad...I beat it in 20 mins tho.

The X-Men game is the same way. You can beat it in about 20 minutes, but it's fun.

I've never played Costume Quest. Looks cute, though.

http://likeitderby.com

482What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Captain Painway wrote:
Ash Williams wrote:

The X-Men game is the same way. You can beat it in about 20 minutes, but it's fun.

I've never played Costume Quest. Looks cute, though.

Ill prob grab the Xmen game at some point...CQ is a fun time...pick it up if you ever get the chance.

483What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am at 38% completion of Arkham Asylum Very Happy

484What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sweet!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

485What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am at 38% completion of Arkham Asylum Very Happy

Love that game...One of my all time favorites.

486What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ash Williams wrote:

The beauty of it is that I am doing it all on my own. No help from anyone. I will admit I do occassionaly use a walkthrough but as far as passing the controller to someone else to have them help me out of a situation...it doesn't happen Very Happy

487What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Call of Duty: Black Ops

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

488What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ash Williams wrote:

The beauty of it is that I am doing it all on my own. No help from anyone. I will admit I do occassionaly use a walkthrough but as far as passing the controller to someone else to have them help me out of a situation...it doesn't happen Very Happy

Thats the way to do it right there....You gonna do all the riddler challenges? Some of em are a pain in the balls, but lots o fun.

489What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Working on my second play through of Dead Space 2. I'm training up for an eventual Hard Core run.

490What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Nothing since my xbox decided not to read my discs. outrageous

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

491What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Nothing since my xbox decided not to read my discs. outrageous

Are you still under warranty? They will send you a referb.

492What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:13 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Currently switching between LittleBigPlanet 2 and Modnation Racers, with a more than healthy dose of the Bulletstorm demo.

493What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Ash Williams wrote:
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Nothing since my xbox decided not to read my discs. outrageous

Are you still under warranty? They will send you a referb.

My extended warranty ended in August Mad . And if I were to send it in, It would be the fourth time. So fuck that, I think I'll trade it in, because it still works (dlc, espn, netflix, zune, medua player, etc.) the disc reader needs something done to it.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

494What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:19 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ash Williams wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ash Williams wrote:

Thats the way to do it right there....You gonna do all the riddler challenges? Some of em are a pain in the balls, but lots o fun.

I have been doing as many as I can. I have the Riddler's map that shows where they all are Very Happy

495What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I've been thinking of replaying Arkham Asylum. DCUO's making me crave DC games, and Arkham City isn't too far away.

496What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Weemac

Weemac
Cadet
Cadet

Live for speed, for the past three years.

497What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Gojiratoho wrote:Working on my second play through of Dead Space 2. I'm training up for an eventual Hard Core run.

I've been playing the demo. half ass looking for dead space 1 to play.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

498What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Right now I have about 102 stars in Mario Galaxy 2 I am one of those guys that has to get every damn thing before he beats the game. I have to get all the stars in mario, all the side quests and objects in Zelda. I am thinking of getting that back to the future game next

499What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:Working on my second play through of Dead Space 2. I'm training up for an eventual Hard Core run.

I've been playing the demo. half ass looking for dead space 1 to play.

You might keep an eye on the EA Store. I picked up the first one for around $10 a few weeks back when they had a 50% off sale. I'm playing it right now and it is a really great game. I'm thinking once the price drops, I'll pick up the 2nd one for sure Very Happy

500What're you playing? - Page 20 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I played DCUO more last night. I really like it, I just get stuck and then it pisses me off to the point I shut off my ps3 and walk away with RAGE FILLED IN MY HEART

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum