Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What're you playing?

+92
Freakhouse
Sandman
vikoros
jestghost
aus man
ravezombie
Heytherejeffro
Parallax_48
Xman00aoa
Arsenal0602
Batman25JM
boberthavok
jfx316
Captain Painway
UltimateUltimacy
SexyToaster
BigSoupCan
jaydee74
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
burntoffering08
NorrinRadd
KoDKingVegeta
Debaser77
Babybear
dpool666
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Kainless
Winter Decay
Spazzy
elijahdprophet
Paroxysm
Cliff
deadbolt85
hrdwrkngXsoldier
blue halo
(._Y_.)
melvinlikechris
dmahoney
Chief Kamachi
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
wickidchyld
Que
Nymn
Sir Not
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Tom
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
Ska
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
TENIME_art
The Ignored One
Z-R0E
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
TheUnalteredOne
Tripper McGee
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Kearstin
JessJupiter
Sci-Fi
jester
Denim
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
jawn
The_Donster
supervenom
slacker jedi
Lee
Joshua
FroZen
Ric Magnum
shining knight
Gandicles
BlueMaxx
96 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 21]

76What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

batman , force unleashed and vegas2

i alternate between the three

77What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Airwolf wrote:360

batman , force unleashed and vegas2

i alternate between the three

You play the Jedi Temple level on Force Unleashed? It's pretty cool and quite challenging. Been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition. Brushing up on my skills so that I will be ready when MUA 2 comes out next week. Very Happy

78What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. love this game.

79What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just beat Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube, Resident Evil Director's Cut Dualshock Edition for the PSX, and am about to start resident evil for the gamecuabe.

http://realityfugitives.com/

80What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

Gonna go pick up The Beatles Rock Band today!!!

81What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Just beat Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube, Resident Evil Director's Cut Dualshock Edition for the PSX, and am about to start resident evil for the gamecuabe.
wub Youuuu.

82What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Airwolf,how is Vegas 2? I want to pick that up, but just picked up Batman Lego and Asylum.

83What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I picked up Katamari Damancy last week, because I'd never played it before and found a used copy on the cheap. Now I've sprained my thumb trying to build a 6m katamari. Sad

84What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

85What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

Anyone planning on Picking up Halo3 ODST or Modern Warfare 2?

I challenge all you suckas...to a fun and friendly game. Pretty sure my ass will be handed to me every game haha.

I love cheats haha

86What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I plan on picking up both of those TUO, but I'm not live yet. I need to talk to my brother in law about helping me run a wire from my computer to the 360. Quick question on that, for those who know. Can I just plug that into my computer or do I have to use a router? I kind of wish my modem had 2 outlets for both cable and the 360 hookup, but no such luck. Appreciate the advice.

87What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:10 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Im getting MC2. I have been playing with my ... clan in MC lately.

88What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is MC2?

89What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ :shrugs: Magic Carpet. I remember having that for the computer a long time ago. Like Day of the Tentacle ago.

Esbat wrote:Just beat Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube, Resident Evil Director's Cut Dualshock Edition for the PSX, and am about to start resident evil for the gamecuabe.
Played them backwards? Whatev. I am jealous that you get to play the remake of Resident Evil. I really want to play Zero so bad.

superdoug wrote:I picked up Katamari Damancy last week, because I'd never played it before and found a used copy on the cheap. Now I've sprained my thumb trying to build a 6m katamari. Sad
My friends who bought that said the same thing.

90What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Sorry.. MW2

91What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cod - world at war Smile

92What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Esbat wrote:Just beat Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube, Resident Evil Director's Cut Dualshock Edition for the PSX, and am about to start resident evil for the gamecube.
wub Youuuu.

So far I decided to do the Jill Valentine gernade cheat because I forgot that she sucks at the knife. (Or rather I'm used to chris's ability to take a metric shit ton of damage.)

I'm working on gettin' RE: Zero, Outbreak File #2, Dead Aim, and Survivor. Basically I want every RE installment for every system I actually own.

BlueMaxx wrote:^ :shrugs: Magic Carpet. I remember having that for the computer a long time ago. Like Day of the Tentacle ago.

Played them backwards? Whatev. I am jealous that you get to play the remake of Resident Evil. I really want to play Zero so bad.

Backwards? First ever RE game I ever played was Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64. Played RE 3 for the PC years later. Rented RE: Remake but never got to finish it in the 5 days. Then I got to play Code Veronica for the Gamecube, then RE 4, followed by RE: Outbreak #1, then the above order I mentioned I love you

93What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bought Re2 before I ever got a memory card....man was that a mistake

94What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I bought Re2 before I ever got a memory card....man was that a mistake
Laughing Laughing Laughing

95What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:30 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

who knew you needed a memory card to completly complete the game Laughing

96What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

anyone else played Wolfenstien? I played through it twice and dominated on some multiplayer.

MW2 is going to be awesome, im glad im not the only one going waiting for it to come out.

97What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Started a game of Scribblenauts on my lunch break. I didn't even get through the tutorial, but I can't wait to get home and jump into it.

98What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Snuck away to the bathroom at work to play some more Scribblenauts. Holy shit, this game is FANTASTIC. Highly recommended.

99What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Crap forgot that came out! I have to go get scribblenauts today!

100What're you playing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What're you playing? Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on wii and played up to the part with "Bravo Team" in Latveria. It's cool, but the fun is gonna start after first level and into civil war, hopefully

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum