Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!!

+16
Foreigner_Man
supervenom
Spazzy
Hannibal king
Airwolf
Debaser77
shark6495
Spaced4SimonPegg
jaydee74
Rath99
Sapphire Gypsy
comicgeekelly
Goof
BlueMaxx
Captain Painway
hrdwrkngXsoldier
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really it's okay. The wife is broken. I had to give my self an "old fasion" too. Happy birthday to me. Doing homework is sooooooooooooooo FUN! okay break over. back to the Relentless Revolution: A history of Capitalism. YAY!

2HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy birthday and boo for birthday homework!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Smurfs_Posters_Homework_Gives_Me_A_RashHAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Smurfs_Puzzle_100_Birthday_Sassette

http://likeitderby.com

3HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck, did I miss your birthday.

Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Music_note"Happy Late Birthday Wishes To You. HAPPY LATE BIIIRTHDAY WIIISHES TOOO YOOOU! Happy Late Birthday, Dear HrdWrkngXSoldier! Happy Late Birthday to Yooooooooou. And many old-fashions moOoOre. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Music_note

You're dead on if you read that painfully out of key. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Happy%20birthday%20with%20cake

4HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:33 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, goddamn, we missed it? I can never remember birthdays. I almost missed my own this year (not a joke).

http://likeitderby.com

5HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my birthday is never good. I believe the 2nd of december is cursed. let me highlight some of the worst...
Dec. 2 1998... Basic Training B-day. ( I turned 19. My GF back home was 23...I kinda lied to her and she thought I turned 21....good thing back then making a fake military ID was like making a Xmas card for your mom...She never new I lied....she also thought I was from England. She wasn't very smart.)

Dec. 2 1999.. Turned 20 spent my Bday in f'n Honduras. When you get there you know it is bad when the wildlife safety brief is 3 hours long, because almost every living thing in the jungle can kill you. At least I could drink there. The natives however believed Old Milwakee's best was the "good stuff" (that is 3rd world at its best)

Dec. 2 2000... I spent it at an NTC rotation in Ft Irwin CA. It was rainy and suck in the sand. I helped do sling load for the first time just for something to do...got zapped off the load onto the ground about 8 ft. Next day food poisoning from a tainted water buffalo.

Dec. 2 2001... Kandahar. I was part of the initial group deployed for Operation Enduring Freedom. My job was to bring up and support com systems. Under constant hostile fire.. missed chow that day. 3 days later was hit in gut by a sniper.. They say it was a ricochette.

Dec. 2 2002... My then gf current mrs Xsoldier had to go to the ER for emergency kidney surgery. I was there for her... We got married pretty much a couple months later.

Dec. 2 2003. Fired/parted ways with Adobe Software Systems, because I refused to oversell something the customer should have been getting volume licensing for.

Dec. 2 2004. work a shift at lenscrafers, then sharper image. Bus home broke down.

Dec. 2 2005. wife miscarries...yes on that day.

Dec. 2 2006. the beginings of bdays that included massive ammounts of homework and studying for finals. Also perpetually being broke on that day because rent and bills eat up most of the check at the beging of the month anyway.

Dec. 2 2010. the wife is being tested for ovarian cancer and chrones. She already has RA and fibro mialgia. When I'm not at work, she is too exhausted to do anything but sleep. I do homework and watch camera shows on the internet, wonder about the value of what I do. Get depressed and stop doing homework. If I drink a 32 ounce shiner right now I'll be okay by 6 AM right?.... we'll find out.

I must have killed a tribe of people in a past life on my bday.

6HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked

unsure

hug

7HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blue did you make your sig?

8HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nah. Can't make gifs. Found it on a Tumblr page.

9HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darn. I was hoping I could find somebody to make me a still shot of the evolution of man picture...but with the simpsons comicbook guy at the end. The having it say Comic Book Guy Evolution in lettering underneeth to put on the back of a T-shirt gift for my local shopkeep. with a pocket size logo that looks like the CE for creators edge but with a BG in between. So it would be CBGE.

So if anybody can make those images I i'll totally send you a version of the shirt as well for your effort and photoshop ninja-ing. I would need it saturday morning though. **crosses fingers**

10HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing Nice.

11HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Have a great birthday!

12HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:12 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday!

13HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry, I missed it. Sad I'm crap at remembering birthdays.

Your cake is a little NSFW. Very Happy

Spoiler:

I hope everything with the missus turns out alright. I think if that much stuff happened on my birthday I'd pick a new birthday. Sad

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

14HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one

15HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday dude.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Superherosquadbirthdayballoon

16HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday!!!! flower

17HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dude sorrywe missed your bday... but here is a happy for you.... and good luck w ur wifes tests

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

18HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Happy belated birthday, pal.

19HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHEERS AND HAVE A GOOD ONE! XD

20HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Happy Belated dude!!! Sending good vibes to you and your wife.

21HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

22HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

happy birthday

23HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:01 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Happy b-day!

24HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

happy belated, hope everything turns out ok my friend.

25HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HRDWRKNGXSOLDIER!!! Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:57 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thanks all. I got my new T-mobile G2 phone yesterday. so at least I have a new toy. And I found all of Marvel Universe wave 12....Spidey 2099 and WW Hulk are SICK!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum