Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to the Future: The Game!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to the Future:  The Game! Empty Back to the Future: The Game! Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Check out the trailer!
http://panelsonpages.com/?p=30714

2Back to the Future:  The Game! Empty Re: Back to the Future: The Game! Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Soooo gonna get this!

3Back to the Future:  The Game! Empty Re: Back to the Future: The Game! Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kinda bullshit its not on the 360

4Back to the Future:  The Game! Empty Re: Back to the Future: The Game! Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck 360.

I keed, I hate all console exclusives (wants to play Epic Mickey)

5Back to the Future:  The Game! Empty Re: Back to the Future: The Game! Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'd like to have the previous two Sam & Max games to the current one as an option on the PSN. They need to release all of them, actually. Hit the Road was the best.

Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time was pretty fun. Really quick. But I expected that. Beat it in one sitting. May not be for everyone. Was refreshing for me. Reminded me of the old point-and-clicks I used to play on the PC. Like Sam & Max, which I'm now really considering getting Devil's Playhouse. It's not difficult at all. But did enjoy the journey through the world, getting all the references and thinking of what to do or ask next, rather than gameplay based solely on hardcore hand-eye coordination like pretty much all mainstream games now. (Not that I dislike some of those games.)

Again, I got a kick out of it and would suggest to anyone familiar with those "search and deduce" type of games or if you're big on Back to the Future. I actually hope this starts trending more. The episodic game downloads, I mean. It's interesting to experience games monthly that you and someone else can enjoy and water-cooler talk about it like a game and a tv show/movie.

Episode 2 should be fun. *rubs hands*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum