Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast

+10
sytykdoug
WhiteBlackDynamite
dmahoney
Silent K
AKA Brandon
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Rath99
jaydee74
Nubbins
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Kneeling before Knize is how you get a PCN show.

O.O

27So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I did NO sort of Kneeling. Just letting you know! dry

28So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Don't be sexist, I didn't name names.
shake my head

Lookin' at you, Doug.

Wink

29So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm excited.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

30So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm

sytykdoug

sytykdoug
Cadet
Cadet

I didn't get a PCN show. Not that I wouldn't consider the prerequisite for my own show...

Then again, my name isn't close to looking like man honey..., just say'n. outrageous

Oh, and thanks for having me! Smile

31So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

tongue

32So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

We are headed to the studio to record your episode 16!

33So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Episode 16 is now in the editing booth!

34So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

We are still waiting on people to email in there guess on Beatles Titles in the opening mono log from episode 15!

35So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I promise we do have a show coming this week. Episode 16 is just having problems being uploaded to the PoP!cast feed! If you can't wait you can listen to it on the So You Think You Know Feed on iTunes. But rest assured it will be here SOON!

Last edited by Nubbins on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

36So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very Happy

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

37So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

So does no one out there want the prize package we offered on Episode 15?!?

38So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:30 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The guy who said Planet Terror was horrible is dead to me.

39So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

YAY that means you listened to an episode! Heck yeah! Thanks ComicgeekKelly. And its ok I am sure at some point all of us at different times will be dead to you.

40So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A lot of people strive for that. Smile

This was the first show you guys talked about a movie that I've seen so I gave it a listen. Good stuff.

41So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty so you think you know.... Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Just wanted to say great stuff slowly becoming my fav

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

42So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Random thoughts from #17:

Even before the Charlotte's Web movie was announced, while hanging out at IHOP casting various things with friends, I was adamant that Steve Buscemi voice Templeton. As you can imagine, I was very happy when he signed on to do it.

Greg the Bunny is indeed awesome.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

43So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very nice!

44So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Thank you very much!

45So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

AKA Brandon

AKA Brandon
Cadet
Cadet

Glad you are enjoying it.

46So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am! And I cant wait to meet yall!

47So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

So any thought and feelings about our heart felt V-Day show?

48So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

*PROOF* Hip Waders can go higher then your hips. Chest high Hip Waders Just saying. educated

49So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess you were listening to LWIP lol

50So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast - Page 2 Empty Re: So You Think You Know...PoP!-Cast Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Made in China dot com???

THAT'S your expert witness?

shake my head

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum