Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Storm

+3
jaydee74
Denim
kerryart
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

Bigtymin504 wrote:
TheBrownLantern wrote:Besides, the most forced relationship in the Marvel Universe would definitely be Scott Summers and Emma Frost. I don't like Emma on the X-Men and her relationship with Cyclops just feels wrong. What, he only dates telepaths? It makes his persona seem weird, but then again, this whole relationship with Madelyne Pryor was super-weird too! HA

Dunno how you could call Scott and Emma's relationship "forced" though. Their relationship built up slowly during Morrison's New X-Men run. They got caught in a psychic "affair" by Jean and everything.

Exactly. He's a douchebag. I think I solved it. Scott Summers is a douche.

27Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheBrownLantern wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
TheBrownLantern wrote:Besides, the most forced relationship in the Marvel Universe would definitely be Scott Summers and Emma Frost. I don't like Emma on the X-Men and her relationship with Cyclops just feels wrong. What, he only dates telepaths? It makes his persona seem weird, but then again, this whole relationship with Madelyne Pryor was super-weird too! HA

Dunno how you could call Scott and Emma's relationship "forced" though. Their relationship built up slowly during Morrison's New X-Men run. They got caught in a psychic "affair" by Jean and everything.

Exactly. He's a douchebag. I think I solved it. Scott Summers is a douche.

Laughing He has done some pretty douchey things in the past.

28Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm

TheBrownLantern

TheBrownLantern
Cadet
Cadet

there was a poll on Marvel.com i think and it was, who was your favorite Original X-Men? And Cyclops was chosen most at like 30%. I was surprised. Beast was my pick. Jean Grey would be second. Iceman is 3rd...and Cyclops and Angel tie for last ha

29Storm - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also love me some Cyclops, doucheyness and all. Laughing
And Jeannie is one of my all-time faves. blush

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum