Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bride of the PoP!-Cast!

+12
WonderWoman2.0
Demonweasel
UltimateUltimacy
Silent K
Spaced4SimonPegg
superdoug
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
Denim
Xman00aoa
krpykrwly
melvinlikechris
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The show will be called: Bride of the Pop-cast.

27Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

much bandwith will be sucked

28Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:The show will be called: Bride of the Pop-cast.

I see Andrew as a zombie in a wedding gown Smile

29Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The PoPulation (or PoPcast) Under the Stairs

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

30Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

I see Andrew as a zombie in a wedding gown Smile

This needs to happen

31Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

You do realize that people will think you are a bunch of horror chicks.....until they listen...unless you guys get catty Laughing

32Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:...unless you guys get catty Laughing

Well, I am part of the cast...cattiness could occur, depending on what we're talking about and whether or not I've been drinking scotch. tongue

33Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:...unless you guys get catty Laughing

Well, I am part of the cast...cattiness could occur, depending on what we're talking about and whether or not I've been drinking scotch. tongue

Everyone loves a good chat fight yes Don't forget to hit me up when you guys talk Shaun of the Dead or a zombie outbreak....probably not RZ's Halloween...then it will get catty Laughing

34Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

scotch rules!

35Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:43 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aww, nobody likes mine. I thought it was clever... dry

36Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Aww, nobody likes mine. I thought it was clever... dry

I liked it, but you do realize that the acronyms for that would be either PUTS or PUS, and frankly, I don't care to be known as either. tongue

37Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just wanted to point out I am HUGE horror geek and I am up for Fangirl of the Year Very Happy

....just sayin Laughing yes shameless I know

38Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Ska wrote:Aww, nobody likes mine. I thought it was clever... dry

I liked it, but you do realize that the acronyms for that would be either PUTS or PUS, and frankly, I don't care to be known as either. tongue

Who said you had to turn it into an acronym? Why is it always acronyms with you?!

39Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It's the military brat in me.

40Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Nightmare on PoP! Street

Friday the PoP!teeth

Pop!uleen

ZomPoP!calypse

Death Comes to PoP!ville

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

41Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks for the suggestions, Denim, but we decided on Bride of the PoP!Cast as the title. Smile

42Bride of the PoP!-Cast! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bride of the PoP!-Cast! Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

but but...I wanna keep playing....WHAAAAHHHHHH

I am good now, hmmm, Bride of the PoP!cast. I like that.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum