Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The chucks a possible podcast.

+11
Goof
krpykrwly
Silent K
supervenom
potatojoe
Denim
Astro13Zombie
Captain Painway
Rath99
Mnemosis
kidspider2099
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'd listen the fuck out of it.

27The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I'd listen the fuck out of it.

well then we will have to figure out this whole podcasting thing.

28The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

29The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

kidspider2099 wrote:
also me and K-whack do mostly get along. I do like to make fun of his cooking i feel its fair cause he makes fun of my typing.

To be fair, have you ever had his cooking? Because we've ALL had your typing Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

30The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing

31The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

llol

The extra "l" is for "literally"

32The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
also me and K-whack do mostly get along. I do like to make fun of his cooking i feel its fair cause he makes fun of my typing.

To be fair, have you ever had his cooking? Because we've ALL had your typing Laughing

i have not had his cooking i'm not going to fly him here just so he can cook for me.

33The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You totally should. Ask Kristin. It's worth it. She's not with me for my body.

34The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:You totally should. Ask Kristin. It's worth it. She's not with me for my body.

Must not make joke must not make joke.

35The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:You totally should. Ask Kristin. It's worth it. She's not with me for my body.

Must not make joke must not make joke.

Make the joke, K-Whack can take it.

36The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I thought I already MADE the joke.

37The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote: llol

The extra "l" is for "literally"

QFMFT

http://www.demonweasel.com

38The chucks a possible podcast. - Page 2 Empty Re: The chucks a possible podcast. Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Lee wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

lmao lmao lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum