Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

MLB 2011 Season

+2
Rath99
Ash Williams
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MLB 2011 Season Empty MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Now that the Superbowl is done...Pitchers and Catchers shall be reporting soon.

Who do you like? What are you excited for?

Me, for one...Excited for The Red Sox!!!

2MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a Mets fan....Can it be football season again?

3MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The AL East is going to be awesome this season.

You know, unless NY or TB does well...then it'll suck.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

4MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Rath99 wrote:I'm a Mets fan....Can it be football season again?

Sad My condolences.

Heytherejeffro wrote:The AL East is going to be awesome this season.

You know, unless NY or TB does well...then it'll suck.

With the subtractions that Tampa had, they will be a question mark..

The Yanks rotation could be their downfall. If
C.C. Sabackinthebuffetline breaks down, then they are in HUGE trouble(no pun intended), and with Burnett being as iffy as he is..They need to make a move. Their lineup and bullpen are very solid, so right now it looks like they will have to just put tons of runs on the board to win games.

5MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

The Atlanta Braves will be really tough this year and for years to come. Heyward is the best young player along with a really solid team. Uggla's addition makes this team that much better. Made the playoffs for the first time last year in Heywards rookie season wasnt a coincidence.

6MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Off_White_Lantern wrote:The Atlanta Braves will be really tough this year and for years to come. Heyward is the best young player along with a really solid team. Uggla's addition makes this team that much better. Made the playoffs for the first time last year in Heywards rookie season wasnt a coincidence.

Agreed Heyward will only get better and Uggla is a nice pickup..Think the Sox thew their hats in on him before scoring A-Gonzo.

How's my boy D-Lowe doin'?

7MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

My Jays need a prime time closer to have any chance in the division and the guy they signed better have a career year or i'm afraid they're looking at 3rd or 4th place again. I'm expecting Lind and Hill from sub-par years and Batista will digress a bit but the Jays have a great hitting line-up. This is a quality team and would be faves in any other division in baseball save maybe NL east.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

8MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:The Atlanta Braves will be really tough this year and for years to come. Heyward is the best young player along with a really solid team. Uggla's addition makes this team that much better. Made the playoffs for the first time last year in Heywards rookie season wasnt a coincidence.

Atlanta does look really good. Looking forward to seeing how the team looks Post-Cox. Philly is still the team to beat in the NL east.

9MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Huge Sawx fan here. Love the additions that Boston made.

Tampa Bay has taken a step back. Though Manny and Damon on the same team again is interesting. Baltimore is the worst team in the division. Toronto may make a run early in the season, but I don't know about their pitching for a whole season.

The Yankees are the Yankees. Should be interesting to see who is the better team this year.

10MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Ash Williams wrote:

Agreed Heyward will only get better and Uggla is a nice pickup..Think the Sox thew their hats in on him before scoring A-Gonzo.

How's my boy D-Lowe doin'?

Hes been good the last couple of years with ATL. I bought the mlb package online for $10 a month and watched a bunch of their games. I dont have cable but they dont play the Braves on TBS much anymore so it wouldnt matter anyway.

Kenshin Kawakami 1-10 is gone so that spot in the rotation can only get better lol. Need to get rid of Nate McLouth who batted an insane .190 last year (and stayed in the majors?) and keep Brooks Conrad in the pinch hitter slot only.

11MLB 2011 Season Empty Re: MLB 2011 Season Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Rath99 wrote:

Atlanta does look really good. Looking forward to seeing how the team looks Post-Cox. Philly is still the team to beat in the NL east.

Yep Chipper is the only one still on the team from my childhood. Well knock on wood I really, really hope his leg holds up this year. They will be a little less entertaining without Bobby kicking dirt and nearly giving himself a heart attack every other game lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum