Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

pull lists

+2
Joshua
kidspider2099
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pull lists Empty pull lists Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never done the whole pull list thing. It's a good idea but i for most part maybe get one or two books a month. Yes it would nice to know that the book is waiting for me. But i don't know how long the book is kept on hold before its goes back on the shelf and whether or not its costs to have a pull box.

2pull lists Empty Re: pull lists Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It depends on the shop, but I love the system my LCS employs.

3pull lists Empty Re: pull lists Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I just got a pull list yesterday and I've been collecting for over 20yrs and never wanted to commit to a pull list but the new comic shop that I go to has a 5 book minimum and they don't charge any starting fees so I figured why not cause I'll get a discount and I buy more than that each month anyway.

4pull lists Empty Re: pull lists Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it. All my books are waiting for me and I know for sure that I'm going to get a copy of anything that I preordered. Plus the discount that goes with it is pretty kickass too.

5pull lists Empty Re: pull lists Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love them. I held of doing one for the longest time because I would always hit my LCS early on Wednesday, but then I had to have jaw surgery a few years ago and I knew I wouldn't be able to go on Wednesday that week. So, I made a pull list figuring I'd only keep it for a short time during my recovery, but I loved it so much I kept it. It's great. I don't have to worry about missing anything, and I don't have to rush to get my books if I'm busy.

6pull lists Empty Re: pull lists Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:I love it. All my books are waiting for me and I know for sure that I'm going to get a copy of anything that I preordered. Plus the discount that goes with it is pretty kickass too.

This. If I didn't have my 15% discount, I'd buy 50% less comics. It's nice having a subscription to the comics you know you'll get more than a random issue here and there and you can cancel any book at any time.

The cashier even gave me an email to email them if I want to add or drop books without doing it in the store all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum