Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm okay your okay

+12
Janson
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Airwolf
Captain Painway
Denim
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
Big Poppa Nick
kidspider2099
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

didn't you already do this thread?

yeah, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

27I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:16 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:didn't you already do this thread?

yeah, here it is.

yeah i should just posted in that thread but i'm lazy.

28I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

kidspider2099 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:didn't you already do this thread?

yeah, here it is.

yeah i should just posted in that thread but i'm lazy.

Really? I couldn't tell by the way you wrote "Yeah I should have posted in that thread, but I'm just too lazy." wasn't a give away. I'm kidding, but really the people here are pointing it out to help you. Instead of getting defensive and starting numerous threads you could you know, try to take your (not you're) time and make yourself type better. I'm speaking from experience here.I was never a great speller, but having spellcheck changed that. Not only did I need it less as time went on since I was already checking spelling I started spotting grammar mistakes.

Last edited by Janson on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistake)

29I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While spellcheck would certainly fix some of his problems, the biggest problem with his syntax is the omission of key words, something spellcheck couldn't fix. Until kidspider gains some grip on typing complete thoughts, he'll probably continue to win Most Jibberish and if he continues his trend of making multiple, redundant threads about himself and agonizing over unnecessary public apologies he'll start to earn support for Biggest Attention Whore.

Though, some part of me still thinks kidspider is a mastermind who is fucking with all of us. He's probably some young, strapping high school kid who just screws with us when he isn't leading his lacrosse team to victory and fucking big-titted cheerleaders. Laughing

30I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ he is a chick with a giant penis

31I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When I saw this game at gamestop yesterday, I thought of kidspider.

I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Yoostar2BOX

There is money to be made with your talent my friend.

32I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Joshua wrote:While spellcheck would certainly fix some of his problems, the biggest problem with his syntax is the omission of key words, something spellcheck couldn't fix. Until kidspider gains some grip on typing complete thoughts, he'll probably continue to win Most Jibberish and if he continues his trend of making multiple, redundant threads about himself and agonizing over unnecessary public apologies he'll start to earn support for Biggest Attention Whore.

Though, some part of me still thinks kidspider is a mastermind who is fucking with all of us. He's probably some young, strapping high school kid who just screws with us when he isn't leading his lacrosse team to victory and fucking big-titted cheerleaders. Laughing

I know that spellcheck doesn't catch everything, but I did say that by using it (at least for me) gets you to start looking at the rest of what you wrote for errors aka proofreading.

Oh and LOL @ your theory.

33I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm okay your okay Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goof wrote:When I saw this game at gamestop yesterday, I thought of kidspider.

I'm okay your okay - Page 2 Yoostar2BOX

There is money to be made with your talent my friend.

Goof how did this make you think of me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum