Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ∞ Posts Thread

+19
LordD3r3k
Big Poppa Nick
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
krpykrwly
kidspider2099
superdoug
Spaced4SimonPegg
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
WonderWoman2.0
supervenom
Ska
Captain Painway
G_Zatara
Spazzy
BlueMaxx
Little_Goblyn
Astro13Zombie
Harry Wang
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GURL, you be CRAY CRAY.

Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

77The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

78The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope this impending work week goes by fast.

79The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ Ditto!

I'm glad to be feeling well once again.

80The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its going by painfully slow right now.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

81The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well...hrmmmm...was expecting a package from Amazon.com today and it didn't show up. I checked the tracking # and it says it was delivered on the 12th to my workplace. I was here on the 12th( the only person here) and nothing showed up. Now I'm not sure what the hell to do.

82The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love my Kindle. That is all. Smile

83The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now I want one

84The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:13 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Calling the stupid post office...Ughhhhh...

85The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The best thing about yesterday is that it's gone.

86The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Love all you fuckos!!! Life is beautiful!!!!

87The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

New Xbox today, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 today, and a Pop!cast. Best Tuesday ever?

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

88The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got a cadbury creme egg.

89The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chuck Norris had a garage sale and sold his baby rattle, an old frisbee, and his class ring. The people who bought them are known as Thor, Captain America, and Green Lantern.

90The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

91The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

very nice

92The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had my world literally rocked yesterday. And not in a good way.

When I was younger, I had a kind-of crush on one of my friends. He was a metal-head, was really the best looking one of us in the group, and was the one of us who went off to the Marines (he got booted for bad eyes, but he did almost all of boot camp before that happened). When he came back from boot camp, he was somehow even hotter. We kind of joke-flirted a lot, and he started hanging out at my place to get away from his roommates (and take a hot shower), but nothing ever happened between us (and later I found out it could have), and I've always considered him 'the one that got away.'

I haven't heard from him in years, and yesterday while talking to his cousin (who's my unofficial big brother), I found out that my guy who got away, one of the biggest swinging dicks I've ever known, is now a WOMAN. Shocked

This is not as disturbing as I make it sound, yet for some reason (and really, I'm baffled by this), it has completely thrown me into a weird tailspin. On the one hand, I'm glad that my friend has finally made some deep realizations about herself. On the other, part of me kind of wants to (and has been) grieve my buddy, who technically is no longer with us.

It's been an interesting 24 hours, to say the least. Does anyone else have a similar experience, as unlikely as that is?

93The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have not but you deserve a big hug

94The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm pretty sure that I'll be the only person in my playwriting class to have a character refer to some people as "a bunch of fucking dickheads."

95The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
lol!

96The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish semen tasted like beef jerky (I can only assume it doesn't). I'd never leave my bedroom.

97The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm grumpy today

98The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.catsparella.com/2011/02/happy-ending-for-voldemort-cat-charlie.html

He found a home! yay!

99The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I had my world literally rocked yesterday. And not in a good way.

When I was younger, I had a kind-of crush on one of my friends. He was a metal-head, was really the best looking one of us in the group, and was the one of us who went off to the Marines (he got booted for bad eyes, but he did almost all of boot camp before that happened). When he came back from boot camp, he was somehow even hotter. We kind of joke-flirted a lot, and he started hanging out at my place to get away from his roommates (and take a hot shower), but nothing ever happened between us (and later I found out it could have), and I've always considered him 'the one that got away.'

I haven't heard from him in years, and yesterday while talking to his cousin (who's my unofficial big brother), I found out that my guy who got away, one of the biggest swinging dicks I've ever known, is now a WOMAN. Shocked

This is not as disturbing as I make it sound, yet for some reason (and really, I'm baffled by this), it has completely thrown me into a weird tailspin. On the one hand, I'm glad that my friend has finally made some deep realizations about herself. On the other, part of me kind of wants to (and has been) grieve my buddy, who technically is no longer with us.

It's been an interesting 24 hours, to say the least. Does anyone else have a similar experience, as unlikely as that is?

I can't say that I have ever had an experience like that. Although I did have a friend tell me he was gay over an email. Have you thought about having a sit down with your friend just to kind of catch up on things. Maybe you can explore everything that is going on with her.

In other news I look like a chipmunk Mad grrrrr

100The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
superdoug wrote:I had my world literally rocked yesterday. And not in a good way.

I can't say that I have ever had an experience like that. Although I did have a friend tell me he was gay over an email. Have you thought about having a sit down with your friend just to kind of catch up on things. Maybe you can explore everything that is going on with her.

In other news I look like a chipmunk Mad grrrrr

I'm sure you are a cute chipmunk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum