Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music you don't want to like, but do

+19
Rath99
Debaser77
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Spaced4SimonPegg
Combo Mo
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Matt
prescribeddrone
Gojiratoho
TheUnalteredOne
grneyedsngr
Sci-Fi
Astro13Zombie
Batman25JM
Ska
krpykrwly
Joshua
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shakira's nice-she has one of the most unique voices in music and has been my crush since I was a kid. Buy the way-embedded disabled by request. But I've see the video and others can click the YouTube watermark for it on a new tab or page.

27Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Taylor Swift's songs are catchy, but damn she's a shitty performer. Every time she's singing live on TV, she's flat and boring.
After the whole Kanye West debacle I watched her music video and it is absolutely atrocious. It's like watching a made-for-television Disney movie without any dialogue. The song's not particularly good either.

28Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I hate to say it, but I think Kanye had a point.

29Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The pre-teen set loves her.

I have a 10-year girl old in my house. I know from experience. hmm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

30Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

So far, we've been successful in keeping all that tween crap away from my three-year old daughter, but it still pops up on Disney Channel during the preschool programming. Fortunately, she hasn't expressed much interest in that stuff, but I fear for what she'll be into in a couple of years.

31Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish you luck.

I'm just glad she's not into boys.... yet. shake my head

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

32Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I hate to say it, but I think Kanye had a point.
I agree. He went about it in the wrong way, and I don't think Beyonce Knowles' video is 'one of the best of all time', but it was certainly better than Swift's.

33Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would say that 'Gold Digger' by Kanye West being a guilty pleasure

its so fuckin catchy Shocked

34Music you don't want to like, but do - Page 2 Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

There's so many to name...

Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Taylor Swift, Hanson, Katy Perry...I like a lot of crappy pop music, I'm sorry to say. It's so catchy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum