Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside)

+3
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
shining knight
7 posters

vote one for each fight

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 5% [ 7 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 6% [ 8 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap2%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 5% [ 7 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 6% [ 8 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap1%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 1% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 4% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 4% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap1%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 138

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

“Oh god its still after me!” cried Kid firefly as the darkness behind him continued to pursue him. If only he could make it several more metres out of the sewers and into the sunlight he would be safe from the horrors behind him. He was almost there victory was within his grasp, but then it began to tug on him. The creature had grabbed his leg, he struggled as hard as he could to remove it but its grip was vicelike and unstoppable. He began to cry just as the darkness latched its teeth into him. Within moments kid firefly was no more.

Elsewhere

Speed hazard wasn’t running anywhere, after his disastrous encounter with Fathers group of thugs six months ago he had lost the use of his legs and was currently the fastest man alive in a wheelchair. But the creatures which stalked and killed firefly did not care about him being an invalid he was still a threat to them and that is why he had to die just like the rest of T.I.T had to die. As speed hazard was pulled within the darkness he recognised someone and shouted “Whitworth help me please!”

“you are beyond help now,” grinned the surgeon as the darkness ripped speed hazard limb from limb.

Six months later

The base of purgo of malum (destroyers of darkness) the only group left to fight the good fight on an earth overrun by evil.

“six months,” muttered Dave rubbing his head which was throbbing from the heat.

“How did he manage to do it?” groaned war

“well sirs he….” began max the computer who ran the building.

“that was a rhetorical question max get with the programme dude,” muttered Andreas colt the member of POM who goes by the codename lancet lynx.

“give the computer a break he’s trying to help us…which is more than what you did Andy,” moaned Natasha kretchovic the member of pom who goes by the name corrosive cougar.

“you are both giving me a headache,” moaned David imputing something into the computer screen.

“so to sum up surgeon has taken over the world and killed almost all of our old friends in T.I.T oh and nat and andy are both pains in the ass….” grinned phazar puma with a smirk.

“and we are just sitting here scratching our asses…why?”

“because war we have no idea how to stop him,”

“I got two right here,” grinned war holding up Dempsey and makepeace his two enchanted guns.

“nah not gonna work there was only one person who could have stopped surgeon but he’s been missing for months now,”

“yeah where is reaper?” asked war

Reaper war journal: unknown place and time 2009

It's an eerie darkness, one that represents a world without any form of stimulus: no sound, not even of my own breathing; no smell, even of the perspiration that pervades me brow; no touch, even as I know I am being dragged against my will.

“We're here!”

A half smile breaks the black as Mr. Moon steps away from Mr. Sun and the former shines so brightly it burns my eyes as they try to adjust.

“Eclipse? Cute ability. Must come in handy for doubles tennis.”

Mr. Moon pushes me down.

“Emo boy grows a sense of humor; so sad but it's too late isn‘t it mister sun.”

“indeed it is mister moon far too late for emo boy,”

With that, I'm pushed down as large nails are driven into my hands. Before I can protest, both characters pull mallets from thin air and hammer them deeply into the earth.

“Gah! Why can't I use my powers?!”

“And ruin the surprise?” muses Mr. Moon as he prances away out of the bright light. I look up as Mr. Sun rises and fades into the white. The ground shakes as a large narrow platform erects before me. All my eyes can grasp is a massive gavel teetering over its front most edge as it rises and lands with a thunderous clap.

“I am the Judge. We will now decide if you meet the mantle of Death.”

“Hold on, I don't want...”

“Reckon he shall be death or I shall bring him death,” muttered a pale white cowboy with a severed noose round his neck.

“now wait a sec…..”

I'm interrupted as a circle forms around many characters I've never before beheld light around me. Such characters appear under my hands, first white and then red as they begin to turn.

“Wait, no!”

My feet remain in place while my arms twist; the horror is almost indescribable save that imagine a taffy pulling machine where you're the taffy.

Purgo of malum base

Orpheus was bored. The monks of Purgo of Malum, in his opinion, were taskmasters who love to give stupid rules like no bedding damsels in distress for a reward or bedding any of his female team-mates. He was the one who let Lazer Lion regain control of his body when he and his girlfriend Bekka had to kill the multiverse monster Iscariot and LL said he could have full control after they died! And in fact he wouldn't be here if not for the PoM monk Tazer Tigress, a Time Trapper creation like him, who was possessed by Trapper and killed LL, letting Trapper take his corpse and make him!

“bullshit keeping me on a leash,” moaned Oprh angrily

After thinking this over Orph was notified to go to the main computer lab with the rest of the order He walked by and saw Taze running over there also.

"Hey Sis, wanna strum banjos tonight, Helena can join if she wants"

Taze gave him a dirty look and said; "Must we go over this again!? It's bad enough you got Lazer Lion's body but this is a piss on the grave for him to see you act like this! and i'm not your sister".

Orph was insulted and said "Well, if you hate to see him like this, you played a hand in making him this way"

Taze hesitated and said "It was a horrible mistake and I never meant it! I’ve been saying that for months now!"

"Doesn't change facts Yoshika because of you good dependable L.L is dead and a nasty evil thing such as myself is wearing his skin like a suit,”

she swore in japanese and took her leave. That shut her up, Orph thought to himself. while he was walking he saw something in hiding. Orph took his sword out and Something black came for him . It's features and moves were like a bear mixed with a rhino, a human and sabertooth tiger. It swung it's arms and orph rolled out of the way and slashed it's back.

The monster screamed in agony and charged at him, coming close to impaling him successfully knocking him down and his sword out of reach. It came back for the final blow which he barely dodged and ran for his sword. It tried again but he dodged and slashed his ribs. black mist that would be considered blood came out of it heavily and it went for a small device on his belt.

"Mmu-ust g-get baaack..." it said as it pulled out a small teleporter. Orph wouldn't let him and stabbed him once more, killing it. the teleporter was splattered with a black oozing liquid and Orph picked it up. instinctively he pressed the red button and a portal with swirling darkness came out of it. Orph took this as a sign he could get to and fro whatever dark universe existed beyond the portal and maybe the monks would take him seriously.

With this Grand Leopard Dave would be letting me call the shots now! he smiled and continued to walk, though with a limp, to the computer lab and make them see their mistake of not trusting him. And if they don't, he thought, this could be a little career change, hehehe.....

Reaper war journal unknown date and time

“AH!”

The Reaper passes out as a sphinx rises before the wheel.

“Fortune dictates that he is the one.”

The sphinx's head spins and the body turns into a jackal man.

“We the Wheel declare this man Death.”

The jackal's head spins and becomes a snake man. It coils around the wheel and the twisted spike of flesh in its center. Images appear above the circle of Tommy's death, the destruction of Reaper's planet, Jaydee's death, Trish's death, Reaper leaving T.I.T., and a metropolis is reduced to dust.

“Thisss man isss sssurrounded by dessspair and dread. He isss, wasss, and ssshall ever be Death!”

The gavel erupts as a giant appears before the bench. Raising its hand, the circle raises up as the earth up heaves into a tower. Multiple bolts of lightning strike the summit as the structure erupts in flame. It breaks from the top and collapses into a rain of brick and mortar as a smoldering lump lands in its center. A ghostly figure in white robes flows forward with a large cup and scoops up the mass. Lightning strikes the cup setting it ablaze and for a moment we see the pale white face and flowing blond hair of the figure as its eyes are missing, lips sewn shut, and no nose or ears. A wave of the being's hand turns the flames into smoke and places its hand above it and squeezes so hard blood pours from the wounds made by its fingers. The form crackles as it forms into ice. The being reaches with its bloodied hand to scoop up dirt from the tower and tosses it into the cup as it radiants like a spotlight upwards. The air whistles as the being flies upward with the cup before the Judge and turns the cup down hard onto another cup, raising it as a few ebony drops dribble from its held container into the one resting on the table. Pure darkness radiant from the Judge's cup with plumes of black smoke creeping over the edges of its rim. The gavel slams once more as a figure in a black tattered cloak grasping a scythe rises.

Thundermatts home

He sent them to safety when he heard members of T.I.T were dying and that seemed to have the right idea as the darkness caught up to him. The creature licked its lips “just one more victim for the darklings” thought the creature as it bared its jaw down on thunderrmatts. But then a bright light struck the creature exploding it into bits.

“Do not worry you and your family are safe from the creatures now,” said the woman who was floating in the air

“who are you?”

“The good guys,” grinned the woman as another twenty two people appeared behind her each of them had a symbol of the major arcane on them.

Matts recognised one of them immediately

“jerry?”

“Jerry is no more as is reaper I am DEATH!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by shining knight on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

because of the word count cap (yeah there is one) from now on the story is in the first post and the team rosters is in the second post

For new people and for a reminder for older survivalists...

Vote for one team per fight and one team only. Vote for all fights or your vote will be discounted. I will know if you haven't voted for all.....

If you are unsure of who the characters fighting are either look them up or use your heart to vote for one you can vote for.

voting ends wednesday good luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round one

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3

The Dex-Men

Dexter
Samurai Jack
Blossom
Bubbles
Buttercup
Monkey

The Empire

Perfect cell (Dragonball Z)

Freddy Krueger (Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash)

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Apocalypse

King Ghidorah

Dark Phoenix
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)

The Guild of Chronal Chaos 2.0
Stewie Griffin-leader
Nam-Ek (Last Days of Krypton)
Bobba Fett
Harley Quinn
Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
Tak (Invader Zim)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 7

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms

My Friends of Misery

deathstroke

Despotellis

Amazo

Omega Red

agent smith

Brainiac
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 8

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)

Odyssey
Leonardo

Donatello

Raphael

Michelangelo

Sodam Yat

metamorpho
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 9

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 10

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 11

Scales rex regis

Priscilla page

Robin page

Hilary page

Mr revise

Book burner

Gary

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 12

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman

divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/

Last edited by shining knight on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cauldron
Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Cauldroncopy

Divine Forge
Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/
Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) Will_of_odincopy

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ah I'll fix that!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

James Bond - "Thish doeshn't look good, we're already down two to one."
King Arthur - "Which one of ush shaid that?! Relaxsh, it'sh shtill early!"
Ramirez - "I agree with the dragon, let'sh not get ahead of ourshelvesh."
Draco - "What do you mean you agree with me? I didn't shay anything!"
King Arthur - "That wash me you damned shodding twit!!!"
MacBeth - "I think I liked tangling with the Gargoylesh better..."
Quatermain - ::slaps his forehead::

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DEATH!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this is what I like to see loads of votes Laughing

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Remember kiddies, Lord Sion says "Make our enemies suffer! Make our enemies HURT!!!"

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf the White - Considered to be the wisest and most powerful of the Istari, the full extent of Gandalf's abilities have yet to be seen.
Cloud Strife - mercenary and self-proclaimed ex-member of SOLDIER, a select, genetically augmented military unit. Cloud has harnessed the ability to use "materia" which gives him magic-like abilities. Cloud rides on a custom motorcycle which houses a large variety of swords, each with a special ability.
Green Scar Hulk - The version of the Hulk is said to be the most dangerous as it displayed the greatest feats of strength seen by Hulk, but now possesses Banner's intellect, making him a formidable strategic opponent
Kingdom Come Superman - Years of continued yellow sun exposure have put this Superman's limits off the charts, and also developing an immunity to his previous weaknesses of magic and kryptonite. After years of tragedy, this isnt the same boyscout we all know
Cable - A mutant born with telepathic and telekinetic abilities which are considered to rival even the most powerful mutants. Cable is backed with a large futuristic arsenal and a teleporting/time traveling device he calls "bodysliding"
Silver Surfer - Herald of Galactus. Surfer is powered by the power cosmic, granting him superhuman strength, stamina, durability, and the ability to absorb and manipulate the universe's ambient energy for a variety of effects.

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) 0005q0d2

Harvesters of Sorrow

Deathstroke - Assassin for hire. Various enhanced abilities including the strength of ten men and heightened speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes. He has the capacity to use up to 90% of his brain making him a tactical genius. Just the slightest muscle twitch is enough to alert Deathstroke to an attack and respond in a devastating counter
Agent Smith - A rebel AI in a machine-controlled future, Smith eventually developed the power of foresight, or omniscience, as well as reality-bending powers equivalent to those possessed by Neo. By just the slightest touch, Smith manages to copy himself over the victim, thus turning them into a clone of himself
Omega Red - Soviet soldier implanted with retractable carbonadium tentacles. Also a mutant with superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes, and the ability to secrete pheromones from his body typically referred to as Death Spores. The death spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his immediate vicinity.
Brainiac - Extraterrestrial cyborg with a massive intellect combined with telepathic & telekinetic abilities. Brainiac's advanced mental powers have shown him capable of possessing others, transferring his consciousness, creating and manipulating computer systems, and exerting some control over time and space.
Despotellis - Sentient virus that kills from within, responsible for the death of 85% of space sector 119. His attack is so effective, most victims are near death before they realize Despotellis has infected them
Amazo - An android who utilizes "absorption cells" to duplicate the powers of any metahuman encountered. Amazo possesses a 'default' form consisting of the powers of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Barry Allen), Aquaman and the Martian Manhunter. Amazo also appears to be able to copy physical objects as well, including Green Lantern's power ring, Wonder Woman's lasso, Hawkgirl's mace, and Batman's batarangs, and even the ability to cast magic.

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) 000a7zg8

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Little Mac - Hailing from the Bronx, New York, Little Mac developed himself into one of the greatest fighters of all time. He has a devastating "Super-punch"
Mega Man - Mega Man possesses superhuman speed and strength. Two of his most notable abilities are his arm cannon, which mainly shoots plasma projectiles, and his Weapon Copy skill derived from his old ability to learn how a tool is used simply by seeing it in action, allowing him to gain skills from enemies
Samus Aran - A bounty hunter fitted with an armor suit housing weapons that include a cannon, missiles, and beams. The suit also allows her to collapse into a ball, giving her the ability to roll through tight areas as well as drop explosives
Orpheus - To save his love, the young hero Orpheus embarks on a mission through ancient Greece. In his travels, he is blessed by the gods, and given artifacts to ease his journey. From his sandals to his helm, the warrior is clad in holy weaponry.
Shinobi - The most skilled and respected of his clan Shinobi vowed to destroy the Neo Zeed crime syndicate. Along with his unmatched martial arts skills, Shinobi wields a powerful mystical force capable of delivering devastating elemental attacks or enhancing his own abilities.
Link - The legendary protector of Hyrule, Link is skilled from a variety of weapons ranging from bow to blade. Armed with the fabled Master Sword and a knapsack full of trinkets, Link is prepared for any situation

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) 0009g300

Hell's Twilight

Larfleeze - Keeper of the orange light, Larfleeze a.k.a Agent Orange, is sole member of the Corps, but with his immense power he is able to create an entire Corps of constructs.
Mongul II - Possesses strength & durability that rivals Superman, Mongul has gathered himself 6 power rings, giving him 6x the power of a normal Sinestro Corps member
Black Lantern Superman - Falling in battle against Superboy Prime, Kal-L has been revived as a soldier in the Black Lantern Corps. Possessing all his regular abilities, the ring is said to also reanimate the dead.
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter - Killed at the hands of Libra, J'onn J'onzz has been revived as a soldier in the Black Lantern Corps. Possessing all his regular abilities, the ring is said to also reanimate the dead.
Sinestro - Feeling betrayed by the GLC, Sinestro created a new corps powered by his victims fear. Having a special connection with the Parallax entity, Sinestro wields the yellow power ring without peer
Hal Jordan as Parallax - Possessed by the fear entity Parallax, Jordan killed his other corps members thus gaining the power of the entire GLC itself.

Survival of the fiitest v part one wumber hunt! (vote inside) 0009hhsk

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

today is your last chance to vote

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Round 1 is officially closed here are the scores!

each vote counts as 50 points towards the scores

1: :Knights of the White Order:450

1 The Shepherds:450

2:Cauldron:400

2:Fallen from Grace:400

2:OCD Black OPs 2.0:400

3:Brotherhood of the Bat: 350

3:The Empire:350

3:The HATRED - :350

3 My Friends of Misery: 350

4:divine forge:300

4The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 300

4:N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 300

4:Odyssey:300

4:The Rule of 6:300

5:Brotherhood of evil:250

5:Hell's Twilight:250

6:Royal Revenge:250

6:VANGUARD:250

7:The Dex-Men:200

7:The Guild of Chronal Chaos 2.0:200

7:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 200

8:The despair:150

9:The last resort: 100

10:Scales rex regis:50

Next time on the story.....

Dave makes his way to a very familar earth in order to recruit some very familiar faces.....

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Wooohoo, tied for first isn't a bad way to start!!!!

Some really frigging scary teams out there though.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know! I never had a chance Laughing

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Round 1 is officially closed here are the scores!

each vote counts as 50 points towards the scores

2:Cauldron:400

2:Fallen from Grace:400

2:OCD Black OPs 2.0:400

7:The Dex-Men:200

7:The Guild of Chronal Chaos 2.0:200

7:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 200

Cool, my two teams are tied for second this early! also it seems same old for my 7th place teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum