Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sooo Who is all going to be there at WWC?!?!?

+2
Foxy
Dr. Jonathan Crane
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I mean all of us on the forums!! I just would like to know.. Since I am not on WUMB that much lol.

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Me, Spidey, Gem, Tripp, ThaLastDragon, Knize, Lee, Kerouac, HannibalKing, Solstrom, Harry Wang, Chris, Daisy & Brett, Ska, Krpy, Josh, Gojira, Caitlin.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Apologies if I missed anyone!

http://www.foxyart.net

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:Sad
Double frown from the both of us. Sad

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Foxy wrote:Me, Spidey, Gem, Tripp, ThaLastDragon, Knize, Lee, Kerouac, HannibalKing, Solstrom, Harry Wang, Chris, Daisy & Brett, Ska, Krpy, Josh, Gojira, Caitlin.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Apologies if I missed anyone!

Ok thank you Foxy Smile

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:

Dudes... That sucks!! I really wished both of you were there.. You two will be there in spirit.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

x3 Crying or Very sad

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
Dudes... That sucks!! I really wished both of you were there.. You two will be there in spirit.
Lame. I want my body there too. Crying or Very sad

potatojoe wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

x3 Crying or Very sad
Aw, it got sadder. Sleep

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
Lame. I want my body there too. Crying or Very sad

potatojoe wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

x3 Crying or Very sad
Aw, it got sadder. Sleep

Dude I wish you were there I was hoping I would get to meet you

profhaley

profhaley
Cadet
Cadet

I will also be there.

P.S.

I just got off work and haven't read much online, so don't know if it has been posted here, but Mike Allred will now be at the con Saturday and Sunday.

From his site:

Posted By: Mike Allred
Date: Wed, 8/5/09, 7:35 pm
View Expanded

Okay, I've never seen anyone work so hard to make us feel wanted and work some small miracles in the process. Hard back slaps for Peter Katz and Co.

But now, all is right with the (Wizard) World and we're good to go. We'll get to Chi-town in time to put in a full day Saturday and Sunday.

But, please know, I'm admittedly a gigantic jerk in person (ask anyone). I have a horrible contagious skin disease, and I often explode in unprovoked violent rages.

Some rules:
Don't make eye contact with me, submit your questions in writing, address me as Sir Master Michael, and keep a distance of at least 20 feet at all times (remember, violent rages). And NO SKETCHES (no exceptions, cute little kids!)!

Seriously, I don't do sketches, but I don't charge for signatures. You can bring a ten foot stack of everything I've done and I'm happy to sign it all.

We won't have any prints or t-shirts with us I'm afraid. That's Han's thing, but you can get anything and everything from him at strangecandyink.com

We'll bring at least a couple books of original art (including SOLO and MADMAN pages) so BRING CASH if that's your thang. I may even roll up and bring some gigantic WEDNESDAY COMICS originals, so ask if interested since I doubt we'll have room to display them (HUGE!).

Whodahthought?

Good times!

profhaley

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum