Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WWE storyline I'd like to see

+2
Ric Magnum
melvinlikechris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty The WWE storyline I'd like to see Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok here me out:
Kane is competing in an Extreme Rules match. It ends when some DDTs his face through a burning table, this results in horrfic facial burns to Kane, leaving him once again having to wear a (new) mask. This sets him off in his most violent rage ever! He preceeds to beat the shit out of everyone meaning a win streak and finally: the World Heavyweight Championship!
Simple, but if they did it I would totally start watching on a regular basis, besides Kane does need a new push, cos if they don't they might as well get rid of him.

2The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone else have any storylines they'd like to see in WWE programming?

3The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

melvinlikechris wrote:Ok here me out:
Kane is competing in an Extreme Rules match. It ends when some DDTs his face through a burning table, this results in horrfic facial burns to Kane, leaving him once again having to wear a (new) mask. This sets him off in his most violent rage ever! He preceeds to beat the shit out of everyone meaning a win streak and finally: the World Heavyweight Championship!
Simple, but if they did it I would totally start watching on a regular basis, besides Kane does need a new push, cos if they don't they might as well get rid of him.

Yeah, I would like to see some brutality like that but it ain't gonna happen anytime soon. WWE is taking a family friendly approach to their product now. That is why they have a PPV called 'Extreme Rules' and no one gets colored and there is really nothing extreme about it. When they start going in a more adult direction (a la 1997-2006) then I will start watching again.

But back on topic, I would like to see Shawn Michaels turn against Triple H just like how Triple H turned on Michaels when he came back from his back injury in 2002. I know they have had numerous fueds over the years but this one would be pretty good because Michaels is a great heel. In addition I would also like to see an Edge/Triple H fued as well. They have had conflicts here and there in the past but no long, solid program together.

4The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I'd like to see Randy vs Edge, kinda see who the top heel really is.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

5The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Didn't that already happen?

6The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

For like a week. I mean a whole program.

7The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh, What about a month instead of a week? To flush it out some?

8The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Yeah basically. so much potential there. Loser could turn face, they could have the other hells picking sides, just great potential.

9The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

True that.

10The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:I'd like to see Randy vs Edge, kinda see who the top heel really is.

that would be pretty good

if they don't do anything like that then they can go ahead and fire randy orton because i find him to be rather boring

11The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to see a program pitting the new Hart Foundation vs the Legacy. I think that could make for some great tag team action.

12The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I'd like to see a program pitting the new Hart Foundation vs the Legacy. I think that could make for some great tag team action.

And just for the ackwardness, have Tyson Kidd join Legacy as a big fuck you to DH Smith who wanted to join earlier in the year.

Okay, seriously... Hart Foundation and Bret Hart vs The Legacy and Million Dollar Man Ted Diabiase w/Virgil

13The WWE storyline I'd like to see Empty Re: The WWE storyline I'd like to see Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Someone needs to make that happen. That would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum