Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official "I miss you" Thread

+26
WonderWoman2.0
rwe1138
Rath99
potatojoe
THALASTDRAGON
Harry Wang
jaydee74
Chi-Town Spidey
TheUnalteredOne
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Lee
Tripper McGee
Foxy
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Silent K
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
elijahdprophet
jester
Denim
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Mnemosis
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just read through the entire thread and now I can't stop giggling. Although I did see this:
I forgot to mention this at the con.. I don't have a texting plan, so could those who have my number please text sparingly? News and every once and while hellos are fine, but please don't text stuff that could just as easily be messaged or twittered to me. I'm poor. And this isn't directed at any one person, just a general fyi. Thanks!

which I didn't catch until today. Now I feel like an ass for any texts that I sent.

77The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I felt like an ass, too, Josh. tongue

78The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I miss Chicago. I miss Amazing Fantasy comics. I miss Clark's tomato soup. I miss Ron-Ron-Roo. I miss knowing where the hell I'm driving.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

79The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

^^ THE EMPIRE!!

80The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm gonna miss WUMB.

81The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I miss you, Knizeybear. Your hug may have dampened my brow, but it warmed my heart. I'm insanely jealous of all the PoP!toberfesters!

82The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jason, Jose, Dave, Chris, and Jamie, I fucking love you guys. Thanks to everyone for the best weekend of 2009.

83The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hear Hear. Chicago was still the best weekend of Aught-9 for me, but PoPtoberfest was a photo finish second place. Burt Reynolds most definitely approves.

84The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Chicago was still the best weekend of Aught-9 for me, but PoPtoberfest was a photo finish second place.
The power of Disney compels me.

85The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Jason, Jose, Dave, Chris, and Jamie, I fucking love you guys. Thanks to everyone for the best weekend of 2009.

Thank you for coming, Josh. It's always great to spend time with you. All that HATE is just washed away by the cleansing power of Disney.

Gojiratoho wrote:Hear Hear. Chicago was still the best weekend of Aught-9 for me, but PoPtoberfest was a photo finish second place. Burt Reynolds most definitely approves.

Haha...I wonder why?
Twisted Evil

86The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I miss your mom. I wonder if she misses me.

87The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Haha...I wonder why?
Twisted Evil
don't know whistle

Joshua wrote:I miss your mom. I wonder if she misses me.
His dad misses you.

88The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:44 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Some pics I took at the bar...

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Chicago2009

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Image15

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Image3

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Image8

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Image7

Yes, my camera sucks.

And yes I do miss you freaky peeps.
tongue

89The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

We need to post those dick drawings...

90The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ahem...I mean..."Cock"tail Napkins.

91The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I miss you, The Magic Kingdom. Sad Every time I think about you I get sad.

92The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Gojiratoho wrote:Hear Hear. Chicago was still the best weekend of Aught-9 for me, but PoPtoberfest was a photo finish second place. Burt Reynolds most definitely approves.

Haha...I wonder why?
Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

93The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I miss all the boys from PoP!-toberfest. But, at least I got kisses!

The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 IMG_2609
The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 IMG_2612
The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 IMG_2613
The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 IMG_2614
The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 IMG_2615

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

94The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 am

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:I miss you, The Magic Kingdom. Sad Every time I think about you I get sad.
Oh hush, at least you got to go. Sad

http://www.foxyart.net

95The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy wrote:
Oh hush, at least you got to go. Sad

Next year, Kristin! Next year!

96The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the looks on your face for each picture Trip.

97The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:We need to post those dick drawings...
Silent K wrote:Ahem...I mean..."Cock"tail Napkins.

I have them. I've just been afraid to upload them to Photobucket, & have them taken down. I need to find a good uploader that doesn't care what images you host...

unsure

98The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i remember that, how many drawings did there end up being?

99The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even though I thought our waiter was kind of a dick, that was pretty cool of him to bring us more napkins.

100The Official "I miss you" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official "I miss you" Thread Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Even though I thought our waiter was kind of a dick, that was pretty cool of him to bring us more napkins.

He wasn't necessarily a dick...but his service absolutely sucked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum