Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pet PoP!ulation!

+51
Gandicles
Bigtymin504
FroZen
Big Poppa Nick
WonderWoman2.0
Kearstin
Paroxysm
melvinlikechris
SexyToaster
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
flux336
deadbolt85
Sapphire Gypsy
LordD3r3k
Hannibal king
supervenom
krpykrwly
Tom
kidspider2099
CherriesJubilee
BlueMaxx
Spaced4SimonPegg
GigaToast
dmahoney
superdoug
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
C's Lady
comicgeekelly
MillionDollarGeek
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Ska
Rath99
Steel Rose
Joshua
Lee
Splitty
Chi-Town Spidey
Mnemosis
Debaser77
Toothgrinder
Administrator
shining knight
alucardbarnivous
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
The Ignored One
Gojiratoho
Esbat
Silent K
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Post pics of your personal PoP! Pets here...please! Wink

Butch

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF2816
This is such a regal picture, even if his balls are hanging out.

My girls:
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 IMG_0589
Coriander
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 IMG_0591
Sassafrass

27The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

SASSAFRASS!? LOVE IT! Laughing

28The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Butch and his bed.

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3298

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3332

Cool thing is, if he falls asleep (which he always does), and I'm ready for bed, instead of waking him up, I can just drag the bed with him in it into the bedroom!

I promised pics of Jose's dogs.

From Left to Right: Damien, Natasha (Tasha) and Dega.

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3342

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3334

Poor Damien had a rubber band tied around his front left leg when he was brought into the Humane Society. It had to be amputated. But...this fucker can MOVE like the wind. He's the fastest of all of them. I stand firm in my belief that a 4th leg would slow him down.

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3337

He's so rad, and SUCH a spaz.

Tasha is a sweetie pie, but a fucking BULLY! She's rolled Butch on numerous occasions.

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3335

Dega is the Grandma. Jose and his ex got her as a puppy. She's currently the Ex's dog, but staying with us. Hopefully the ex will let Jose keep her. She's very lovable and snuggly, but can be a terror sometimes. She's gotten into the trash a bunch, and even ate through one of my doors!

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3338

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCF3339

29The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4 dogs...I see alot of sneezing in my future this Halloween. Good thing I already called dibs on the hammock Smile.

30The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to share a bed with all of the dogs. In fact, I may ignore all of the people in favor of playing with the dogs.

31The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Gojiratoho wrote:4 dogs...I see alot of sneezing in my future this Halloween. Good thing I already called dibs on the hammock Smile.

Does Claritin help? I'll keep some on stock.

Joshua wrote:I want to share a bed with all of the dogs. In fact, I may ignore all of the people in favor of playing with the dogs.

I have taken afternoon naps in my King Size with all 4 of them. Until recently, poor Jose was sleeping with the 3 in his queen size.

32The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Doggies make excellent napping partners. Especially when it's cold outside.

33The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:4 dogs...I see alot of sneezing in my future this Halloween. Good thing I already called dibs on the hammock Smile.

Does Claritin help? I'll keep some on stock.

It helps but it makes me incredibly sleepy, even the "non-drowsy" stuff. Allergies I can deal with, I'm a little nervous that my asthma will kick up, but not super worried. Someone may just want to check that I'm still breathing at night though (kidding)

34The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Jesus. You're a mess! Laughing

35The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We should have a "Who will stop breathing first" pool between Dave and Butch.

36The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:We should have a "Who will stop breathing first" pool between Dave and Butch.

What is this...a party at Tommy Lee's house?

37The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Only in humidity and around dogs Laughing. I had similar allergies to cats but I've had one since I was a wee tyke so those are under control. I'm not too worried.

Am I allowed to bet in that pool? Cuz I could just leave my inhalor home and guarantee a victory for me.

38The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Only in humidity and around dogs Laughing. I had similar allergies to cats but I've had one since I was a wee tyke so those are under control. I'm not too worried.

Am I allowed to bet in that pool? Cuz I could just leave my inhalor home and guarantee a victory for me.
That seems like a conflict of interests. Suspect

39The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is Meow Meow.
He's old as shit and he gets in alot of fights.
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 2nluttt

40The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:This is Meow Meow.
He's old as shit and he gets in alot of fights.
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 2nluttt
Jeebus, Meow Meow looks like a raging badass.

41The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Cisco my 13 yr old golden retriever. Still lots of pep in his step.
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSCN0216

Her name is Zephyr but I call her Weasle and she answers to it too.
The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 DSC00454

42The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My boy Rage...yes his name is Rage. Although there is not an ounce of rage in him. I wanted a dog with a tough name. He was a red lantern before that damn cat.

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Dsc02410

43The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Great pics!

44The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture124

Kit!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

45The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ein!!!!

46The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture124

Kit!!!!!!!
Not only will I defeat him I will eat him. There can be only one!

http://realityfugitives.com/

47The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Kitsune "Kit" my Pembroke Welsh Corgi

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture092The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture090The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture009The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture007

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

48The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Picture090

Adorable. wub

49The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The dog is pretty cute too.

50The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pet PoP!ulation! Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 L_477610
Tinkerbelle and Domo

The Pet PoP!ulation! - Page 2 L_074910
Krypto and Tinkerbelle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: