Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con!

+8
rwe1138
shining knight
Mnemosis
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
MillionDollarGeek
Gojiratoho
Silent K
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Click ME!

2Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fucking awesome. I love all the people that were running away from you. Best one was the first lady in the elevator lobby.

3Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it

4Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome Jason!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

5Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That video does not capture just how crowded and hot it was that day.

6Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That's the only problem. As beautiful as the vid is, it just doesn't capture the feel of being there.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of the song choice, but that's just me.

7Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yet to see it will do so once i'm home

8Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
You've seen Shaun of the Dead, right?

9Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:14 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I can guess the song now....

10Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I thought we'd covered this. No.

11Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Also, I hate parades and fireworks, find Tarantino flicks to be hit or miss, and like some of Chuck Austen's writing.

Bite me.

12Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh man someone should find a clip on youtube if its the song I think it is...

13Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The point was, considering the subject of the video, the song choice couldn't have been more appropriate.

14Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:The point was, considering the subject of the video, the song choice couldn't have been more appropriate.

I suppose. Having never seen it, I'd have chosen a song with more of a "horror" vibe. My suggestion to Knize was something slow and dragging, that had real creepy undertones, as he lurched about, but then throw together all the footage of people actually running away set to super speed with the Benny Hill music. But this is why I'm not in charge of the video.

15Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Knize, the shudder of revulsion was perfect comedy timing. Kudos.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

16Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Agreed.

17Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:Knize, the shudder of revulsion was perfect comedy timing. Kudos.

That was great!

18Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:

To quote Lee, "Oh FUCK YOU!" tongue

Although, a different song would've given me more free time yesterday.

Joshua wrote:The point was, considering the subject of the video, the song choice couldn't have been more appropriate.

It was either that or "The Gonk Remix". "Flatline" was also high on our list (because SoulSwitch are our boys, and it's about ZOMBIES!), but was too serious for the subject matter...but we were able to shoehorn it in there at the end with Heroine.

Mnemosis wrote:But this is why I'm not in charge of the video.

Believe it. 8)

rwe1138 wrote:Knize, the shudder of revulsion was perfect comedy timing. Kudos.

While I take credit for the shudder, must give credit to Jose for the timing to the music. Made me laugh everytime.

19Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The shudder KILLED me.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

20Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:The shudder KILLED me.
Which is bizarre because that's a very unorthodox attack for a zombie.

21Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that picture of you, Kristin, and Me. Brilliant video Jason!!!

22Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

SexyToaster wrote:I love that picture of you, Kristin, and Me. Brilliant video Jason!!!

I totally stole that from Kristin's facebook!

Thank you, Caitlin...but don't leave out our resident PoP! Brown-Guy/Camera-Man/Editor Jose!

23Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:resident PoP! Brown-Guy Jose!
No love for Esbat.

24Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Silent K wrote:resident PoP! Brown-Guy Jose!
No love for Esbat.

I've seen Esbat. He's more of a raw umber. tongue

25Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Empty Re: Zombie Ed does Chicago Comic-Con! Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Raw Umber? What the fuck, did you eat Crayolas for breakfast?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum