Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosplay Thread

+40
Kearstin
goatt
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Gojiratoho
Rath99
potatojoe
JessJupiter
elijahdprophet
Time Consumer
shiky800
Foxy
Hannibal king
Esbat
Airwolf
krpykrwly
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
BlueMaxx
darth__frodo
Janson
Lantern Lite
Mnemosis
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
TENIME_art
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
superdoug
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Ska
Justin
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 29]

526The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:53 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
It DID have Tim Curry voicing the badguy.
Which only strengthens the argument that the show was balls. When Tim Curry can't save something then you know it's a train wreck.

527The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like Pokemon... And that is one of my many dark secrets.

I cosplayed as james once....thats my dark secret

528The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Silent K wrote:You guys need to quit depending on other people to do your cosplay. I thought making everything on your own was part of the hobby?
Not everyone knows how to sew.

This.

You people bitch about me always doing bald guys in suits.

I can't sculpt. I can't cast. I can't work with metal. I can't wire electronics. I can't sew.

Either it's always going to be bald guys in suits, or I'm getting help from someone else.

So fuck you. tongue (smiley immunity)

529The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
Ska wrote:
Silent K wrote:You guys need to quit depending on other people to do your cosplay. I thought making everything on your own was part of the hobby?

This.

I can't sculpt. I can't cast. I can't work with metal. I can't wire electronics. I can't sew.

Either it's always going to be bald guys in suits, or I'm getting help from someone else.

Fun story about wiring electronics... I bought the 200 Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom Model. Its eyes and chest lit up. Or were supposed to. Working with what they gave me, I couldn't get it wired right, and I was too impatient to wait to go out and buy the necessary materials, so I tried to make do. Numerous steps later, I ended up tugging on the wiring and it let go, and I was now too lazy/cheap to go back and fix it. My $200 model remained in my closet unfinished for years before I gave it to a friend in the hopes he'd show it the love I clearly wasn't going to.

530The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Fun story about wiring electronics... I bought the 200 Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom Model. Its eyes and chest lit up. Or were supposed to. Working with what they gave me, I couldn't get it wired right, and I was too impatient to wait to go out and buy the necessary materials, so I tried to make do. Numerous steps later, I ended up tugging on the wiring and it let go, and I was now too lazy/cheap to go back and fix it. My $200 model remained in my closet unfinished for years before I gave it to a friend in the hopes he'd show it the love I clearly wasn't going to.
I've told you before I hate you for this, right?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

531The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Ska wrote:

This.

Dude, go as a minimate you customizing bald mofo lol!

http://realityfugitives.com/

532The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:04 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

533The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Joshua wrote:
That show wasn't badass for 1695, let alone 1995.
Holy shit Laughing

It DID have Tim Curry voicing the badguy. Also, I've been cooking up a Holy Crap! Remember... on this show for a few weeks now. I do so love it when the boards sync with my plans.
AWESOME! I love you I love you I love you

http://realityfugitives.com/

534The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Silent K wrote:
We need to get a Venture Bros cosplay group going. I call #21!

The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 L

I agree! I was actually considering this for next year.

elijahdprophet wrote:Since I am turning 30 I am going to put together a Sandman outfit from Logan's Run. Shouldn't be too hard.

I don't know who you are but I'd totally cosplay Logan's Run with you.

I think I'm cosplaying Anita Blake for the next comic con I go to:

The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Anita

535The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

So I got my quote back from the people and it will be reasonable to get it and I may get a couple of other parts too for the scarecrow costume Smile

536The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I officially do NOT have a green jacket, but I do have a green shirt to go under my purple jacket. I'll see how that looks and if nothing else, I can start looking for a green one.

537The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:I officially do NOT have a green jacket, but I do have a green shirt to go under my purple jacket. I'll see how that looks and if nothing else, I can start looking for a green one.

You going as The Joker or Norman Osborn? tongue

538The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darth__frodo wrote:
I think I'm cosplaying Anita Blake for the next comic con I go to:

Do it.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

539The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:47 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee, this is gonna be epic. Don't listen to Alexi. He's just a big dumb brute.

And, for all your inexpensive cosplay needs, my costume in the pic below cost roughly 10 dollars above and beyond clothing I already owned...

The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Picture_036-1

540The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
And, for all your inexpensive cosplay needs, my costume in the pic below cost roughly 10 dollars above and beyond clothing I already owned...

Does that include the sunglasses and cup of coffee? Laughing

541The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:31 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

542The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

It was cider. And no; faire food's a fuckin' RIP OFF! :p

Also, those are my regular glasses. They transition.

Also, I'm shocked you didn't bust me on the cell. Very Happy

543The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that that same fucking vest you wore in Chicago?

544The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Nope. Blue one in Chi-town. Grey cord here.

545The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

lol How many damn vests do you own???

546The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:47 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never enough.

547The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Laughing

548The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:lol How many damn vests do you own???
I'm saying at the very least two too many. Unless he has three... At which point it's three too many.

549The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Lee wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:lol How many damn vests do you own???
I'm saying at the very least two too many. Unless he has three... At which point it's three too many.

I own one. I like vests but I mainly use it for my vampyre costume.

550The Cosplay Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to own a vest.

When I was 11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum