Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Empty The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've always had a passing interest in the program and sport itself but, like everyone else, the addition of Kimbo Slice had my interest piqued for this season.

Kimbo actually seems genuinely driven to prove himself and I'm kind of rooting for the guy.

And, holy shit, was that a bloody fucking first match! I expected teh ref to end it at any time and couldn't believe it lasted the two rounds. Guy's head was messed up!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

2The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Empty Re: The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bloddiest fight I've ever seen. Kimbo has a big target on his back. Everyone will be gunning for him to prove themselves. Overall I think Evan's team is better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum