Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle

+12
kidspider2099
Tiger
Sandman
darth__frodo
Kelson
FroZen
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
superdoug
Joshua
Batman25JM
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:I just checked and alyssa is 37 and nathan is 38.

Now i don't know how old castle is supposed to be.

surprised Damn. I would have thought Milano was younger than that. It seems like she was way younger than I was when she was on Who's The Boss. Fillion definitely looked older, but definitely not in a bad way. tongue

27Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:I just checked and alyssa is 37 and nathan is 38.

Now i don't know how old castle is supposed to be.

surprised Damn. I would have thought Milano was younger than that. It seems like she was way younger than I was when she was on Who's The Boss. Fillion definitely looked older, but definitely not in a bad way. tongue

i think she looks younger is cause she's short and shorter people can play younger than what they really are.

28Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just heard that Castle was renewed for a 3rd season. My reaction was "HELLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!". I'm so excited. I just love this gorram show.

The only good thing to come out of the cancellation of Firefly (well, aside for Serenity, my favorite sci-fi movie of all time) is that Nathan Fillion got to play Castle.

superdoug wrote: It would have been really awesome if they'd gotten Traylor Howard (currently on Monk) to portray Kira, as he and Howard played boyfriend/girlfriend on Two Guys and a Girl,

I'd love it if Traylor Howard appeared on the show. It'd also be cool if Ryan Reynolds and/or Richard Ruccolo appeared. I used to LOVE Two Guys and a Girl. I'd like to see some of them together again.

I also want some Firefly/Serenity cast members to appear.

29Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last week's episode was great. I loved the thing with the elevator.

Man, I so wish they could do a crossover with Bones.

30Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:43 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A crossover with Bones'd be awesome. Since Castle and Bones are both writers it's a natural in. This show is great, from the time i jumped on board till now, it hasn't disappointed.

31Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:A crossover with Bones'd be awesome. Since Castle and Bones are both writers it's a natural in. This show is great, from the time i jumped on board till now, it hasn't disappointed.

i've thought the same thing a bones/castle crossover would be awesome.

32Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the thread you started, great idea!

33Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I like the thread you started, great idea!

i've actually had the idea of that thread for a while your post kinda reminded me of it.

34Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Deadly Affair

Great premiere.

Ryan almost shooting Castle was hilarious. As was Castle being found with a second dead body.

Stana Katic was looking good. I love her new haircut.

I can't tell you how much it thrills me that Nathan Fillion is in a successful show. I I love you him.

35Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great premiere -- the stuff I've come to expect from this show. And, of course, Nathan Fillion gets a big thumbs up from me. (If anyone meets him, you might off-handedly remark about how big a fan I am and how I never get to any venues that would allow me to meet him...maybe he'll have some pity on me. Laughing )

I think it's about time that they brought Ryan out of the closet. I don't believe that Pollyanna he introduced us to last year was anything other than a fancy beard.

36Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:50 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Castle's back and it started out strong!

37Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's Dead, She's Dead

Another good episode. Loved Castle's enjoyment with the psychic predicting her own murder.

This episode was and example of me watching so much TV being a bad thing. Since I know of/can recognize so many actors (and their names) when one is credited I can pick it out. On cop shows if they are credited early (or in the case of this episode first) it mean (obviously) they play a bigger role, and a lot of times means they are the killer. So, I knew from the beginning who did it. It was still an enjoyable episode though.

38Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just started Season 2. Smile

39Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anatomy of a Murder

Loved it. All the Grey's Anatomy references were great.

I loved the end where Beckett said she'd break Castle out of prison. The tension between the two of them is growing.

40Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Her biker slash surgeon boyfriend sure came out of left field, that's for sure...

41Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3XK

I loved this episode. I love serial killer episodes of cop shows. I also love when the main character has a nemesis and I think the Triple Killer could turn out to be Castle's (at least I hope so).

I did figure out who the Triple killer was (and what happened). I had a feeling, and then when Jerry was released I really thought it was him, and I knew for sure when he mentioned the Triple Killer using a partner. It just felt like a lie made to keep the heat off of him.

I loved Beckett coming to Castle's rescue. You could see how much she cared. I almost wished that he'd have been shot (non fatal obviously). It would have made that even better.

42Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For a show based on murders, Castle usually manages to be very light hearted, so when things get serious it hits with that much more impact. This show had damn good impact.

I loved the "you called to seek my counsel" phone call. It showed how well the police (Beckett in particular) and Castle have gelled.

43Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed on everything you said.

44Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:53 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved this episode. But, based on the teaser at the end, it looks like next week's episode was written just for me! Laughing

BTW, I -really- want them to bring Ryan out of the closet. I think he has more than a little crush on Castle. tongue

45Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hell, i have a crush on him.

46Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Loved this episode. But, based on the teaser at the end, it looks like next week's episode was written just for me! Laughing

Laughing

riv1 wrote:Hell, i have a crush on him.

Me too.Laughing

47Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:21 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw him FIRST.

48Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Actually, I saw him first since I've been in love with him since Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place. tongue

Sorry, boys. You can have what's left when I'm done. Laughing

49Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, that's when i saw him!

50Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I first saw him on Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum