Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

C'mon...don't be WUMB...

+3
Lee
Gojiratoho
TENIME_art
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's with the new avatar restrictions?

I liked being able to upload a decent picture, without having to sacrifice quality or picture details, because it's too small.

I didn't see anyone abusing the privelege, and uploading megabyte-large files...

unsure

2C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I swear, I saw "C'mon...don't be.." on the PoP forum home page and thought the title was gonna read "C'mon...don't be chickenshit." and it was gonna be a thread about Monster Squad.

3C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

That's not us. We don't make those kinds of rules. Anything you get bounced back to you like has to be Forumotion. Take the battle to THEM! To arms!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'll send you the address of the people running Forumotion. You already have gun and bullets, I'm sure.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When the boards were first up & running, there weren't any. Or, at least, not when I joined. Heck, looking at Pete's avatar, there's no way that thing is 100x100. My old one wasn't. But I go to change it, and all of a sudden, restrictions.

And I'm fairly certain as Admins, you have the power to change the guidelines or take them away altogether (you could with Invisionzone). unsure

6C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Looks like it was my fault... I forgot I've changed it awhile back. Now it's 160x160 (just like Tripper's, which is enough, I believe).

But I still encourage you to hunt down the Forumotion people for other crimes against our community.

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

7C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote: Pete's avatar, there's no way that thing is 100x100

Damn fucken straight!

My avi is always aroused on here, that's why it's bigger. Laughing Looks like someone is jealous!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

8C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

We need to put this demon back in its bottle. Anyone have any sonic guns or Human Torches lying around?

9C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:We need to put this demon back in its bottle. Anyone have any sonic guns or Human Torches lying around?

Jason, how mnay times do I have to tell you. It was all there in the beginning!!! I just was restricted by the wumb to let it out, here at the Pop! I can be myself, ask anyone who has known me for a long time.

Shades of Grey pal, if I see an opportunity to cue a smart ass comeback, you can bet your ass I'll post that shit. No worries my friend, I would still run into a burning building to rescue a baby if need be and be what you considered me to be as "Amish"

10C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:But I still encourage you to hunt down the Forumotion people for other crimes against our community.

Laughing

'Spose I hafta give you a "Friends'n'Family" discount, then, huh?

Spider-Man wrote:Damn fucken straight!

My avi is always aroused on here, that's why it's bigger. Laughing Looks like someone is jealous!

It's true. I have avatar envy. unsure

11C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider-Man wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:We need to put this demon back in its bottle. Anyone have any sonic guns or Human Torches lying around?

Jason, how mnay times do I have to tell you. It was all there in the beginning!!! I just was restricted by the wumb to let it out, here at the Pop! I can be myself, ask anyone who has known me for a long time.

Shades of Grey pal, if I see an opportunity to cue a smart ass comeback, you can bet your ass I'll post that shit. No worries my friend, I would still run into a burning building to rescue a baby if need be and be what you considered me to be as "Amish"

It's just like, the first time you hear one of your parents swear. And then, like, a month later, your dad's talking with his friends about the size of his... avatar. Except, in this scenario, my dad's friends are my friends, and they're not all naked.

12C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:27 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:they're not all naked.

They're not all naked... Perv

13C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:they're not all naked.

They're all naked... Perv

Perv

14C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'm afraid you'll have to stick to the black costume, Peter. The Kirbys will soon start to sue cosplayers too.

15C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I'm afraid you'll have to stick to the black costume, Peter. The Kirbys will soon start to sue cosplayers too.

Laughing

If they do, I'll lay them over my knee and tan their hides!

16C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really thought this was another wumb bashing thread until I read the first post Laughing

17C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As I only ever visit 3-4 threads in the whole boards, I don't see the point in bashing it.

I'll bash boards where everyone are assholes, and you get banned for saying "hi, I'm new".

But WUMB is just a sad shell of what it once was. I feel sorry for it.

18C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah

19C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aaaaaaaaaaaand...I've been quoted in Mnem's sig! lol!

20C'mon...don't be WUMB... Empty Re: C'mon...don't be WUMB... Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

=D It just sums it all up so well! It took a truly great quote to get me to NOT just post Lee saying something vaguely inappropriate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum