Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! @ Chicago Comic-Con Wrap-Up Video!

+9
Hannibal king
Tripper McGee
Mnemosis
Chi-Town Spidey
Foxy
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Joshua
Silent K
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1PoP! @ Chicago Comic-Con Wrap-Up Video! Empty PoP! @ Chicago Comic-Con Wrap-Up Video! Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Relive all the awesomeness!

*SNIFFLE!*

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=11944

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh no, I don't know if I have the fortitude to watch this yet.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great Work!

What's the next con Pop will be at?

Last edited by potatojoe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:Great Work!

Possibly Screamfest in Orlando, and then 2010 brings MegaCon and FX in Orlando, C2E2 and Chicago Comic-Con in Chicago, and fuck it...San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic Con, Toy Fair....wherever the fuck we want!

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I loved this video, and not just because I giggle like an idiot when I see myself on the screen.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahahaha, you gave special thanks to the "Get me on Tape Guy"! Awesomeness. Laughing

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That was so great. I was smiling and laughing the whole way through.

Thanks so much to you and Jose for all the hard work on these videos! I love you

http://www.foxyart.net

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Possibly Screamfest in Orlando, and then 2010 brings MegaCon and FX in Orlando, C2E2 and Chicago Comic-Con in Chicago, and fuck it...San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic Con, Toy Fair....wherever the fuck we want!

Can we get some Pop stuff to hand out at other cons you guys might not be attending? I'm loving the work on Pop and I liked to spread the love. Ohhhh Yeah! Perv

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

We wouldn't have been able to meet our self-imposed Wed deadline EVERY week with AWESOME new video content if it weren't for the fact that all of you gave us such wonderful support. There's a special place in heaven for The PoP!ulation. And there's a girl crying at the front desk.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Can we get some Pop stuff to hand out at other cons you guys might not be attending? I'm loving the work on Pop and would like to spread the love. Ohhhh Yeah! Perv

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bravo to K-Nice and Jose on all the hard work they have done with these vids! Lee and Jason, awesome job as well! This was your con!!! Don't let anyone tell you different. I must say this con was the best for me, just because of you guys and my friends being there. Rock on Pop! Rock on!

Kinda sucks now, don't have anything to look forward to on Wednesday now, cept for new comics.

Last edited by Spider-Man on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:
Can we get some Pop stuff to hand out at other cons you guys might not be attending? I'm loving the work on Pop and I liked to spread the love. Ohhhh Yeah! Perv

Got any events coming up in the very near future? I'm sure Mr. Rodriguez can help out on this front, he sent Tripper to SDCC with a stack of fliers (which I still have a handful of).

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:Bravo to K-Nice and Jose on all the hard work they have done with these vids! Lee and Jason, awesome job as well! This was your con!!! Don't let anyone tell you different. I must say this con was the best for me, just because of you guys and my friends being there. Rock on Pop! Rock on!

Thank you, Peter. We get by with a little help from our friends. I love you

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After watching this video I really want to see J. Scott Campbell interview K-Whack and ask him one question, "So, what's going on?"

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

To echo K-Nice's sentiment: Thank you everyone who was a part of this in any way, whether there with us, or supporting us from the sidelines, or simply watching the vids.

To echo EVERYONE ELSE's sentiment: K-Nice and Jose, you rock my world you beautiful bitches. These videos were not only on time, they were simply fantastic.

Joshua wrote:After watching this video I really want to see J. Scott Campbell interview K-Whack and ask him one question, "So, what's going on?"

Give it time. Our star is RISING bitches! Also, I hate you, and Lee, with a passion you cannot imagine.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I love you

I love this butt-fucking orgy.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:To echo K-Nice's sentiment: Thank you everyone who was a part of this in any way, whether there with us, or supporting us from the sidelines, or simply watching the vids.

To echo EVERYONE ELSE's sentiment: K-Nice and Jose, you rock my world you beautiful bitches. These videos were not only on time, they were simply fantastic.

Joshua wrote:After watching this video I really want to see J. Scott Campbell interview K-Whack and ask him one question, "So, what's going on?"

Give it time. Our star is RISING bitches! Also, I hate you, and Lee, with a passion you cannot imagine.

Hey, least you didn't say panels.onpages.com. Laughing

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watching this just gets me that much more excited for PoP!-toberfest. PoP! @ Chicago Comic-Con Wrap-Up Video! Icon_metal

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Watching this just gets me that much more excited for PoP!-toberfest. PoP! @ Chicago Comic-Con Wrap-Up Video! Icon_metal

And C2E2 and SDCC 2010(I hope)

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
And C2E2
I still don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I'll try my hardest.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

So...honestly...how many people would be willing to purchase a DVD of the PoP! Videos? We would most certainly donate a portion of the proceeds to the Hero Initiative.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Absolutely.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

throw in some Pop-Rocks and I'm there

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'd buy one. The only issue I see is with the music.. if it's just us and sorta under the table I wouldn't worry about it. But if it's being put up on the main site that's a bit trickier.

http://www.foxyart.net

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd buy it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum