Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf game

+15
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
jester
Rath99
Silent K
Denim
Gojiratoho
shining knight
TENIME_art
Dr. Jonathan Crane
BlueMaxx
FroZen
Airwolf
Thundermatts
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanted you in this one Frozen! lol. Feeling bette? I hope so, I'm ready to get to work! And I haven't tallied everything up yet, still got till noon, and if theres a three way tie, three people will be killed. This village is going crazy!

477Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

at this rate there will be no one left Laughing

478Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That tie rule is a huge advantage to the wolves and bane to the villagers. I think the next GM should omit that via house rule.

479Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I get to be the gm I shall do away with ties if it comes to the tie it will be a coin toss

480Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I wanted you in this one Frozen! lol. Feeling bette? I hope so, I'm ready to get to work! And I haven't tallied everything up yet, still got till noon, and if theres a three way tie, three people will be killed. This village is going crazy!

Yeah...I'm feeling much better...missed 4 days of work and then just stayed home this weekend. But now I'm back and feeling freaking great....ready to rock'n'roll!!

481Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

glad to hear it man

482Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath, you need to break this tie. Vote for me if you have to, but don't let two people (and for god sakes don't let it be three) die with this many wolves still stalking about.

483Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

time is ticking. Im going to go make some lunch, lounge about while i eat and then itll be around that time!

484Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim and Gojira stood with bags over their heads on the raised dais where two nooses swung in the slight breeze. Their feet were shackled, their hands tied behind their backs. There had been an uproar in the town when the votes equaled a tie once again. A lot of discussion was given to whether or not there could be a tie, if that went against the reason their forefathers came up with the red rock voting system all those years ago. The voting system was used for everything from mayoral duties to whether or not a new church was needed. Now, it decided much more serious matters. Denim and Gojira were hung in silence. No townsmen said a word as the ropes fell and drew taught. No one said a word as they waited for the men to continue to struggle, living through a broken neck, revealing that only silver would kill them. The didn't struggle. Two more innocent men were hung. The villagers walked back to their huts in silence. The wolves however, were laughing on the inside.

Werewolf game - Page 20 Deadinnocent

Two more innocents dead, the villagers are really making a mess of this. I like the tie. It's the only fair way in my eyes (a coin toss would be very very cheap.) Seems to me having three wolves would be easier than having to find only two, and this game is over as soon as the wolves kill the next villager, although, I think we'll finish out the full round, and maybe, somehow the villagers can manage to take out a wolf and stay alive. Obviously, that doesn't seem likely. But man, sorry to the villagers, and maybe things will turn around in the next round, with Crane as the gamemaster.

485Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In case it's vaugue, my house rule is the wolves have to start a round with equal numbers as villagers to declare a win.

486Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

December.

The few remaining people in the village crept along in the early morning light. They all had some wort of weapon made from silver, and lanterns to throw some extra light onto the tall corn they stalked through. They were in Jester's field, searching for hope, expecting the worst. Three night's ago was the full moon of the month, and Jester hadn't been seen since. They had searched his home, the town, and now, on this morning, his expansive farm. Light swung like a beacon, illuminating dark red splashed across some of the cornstalks in the middle of the field. It was dried blood, thick with flies. The stalks were parted, and behind them, on the ground, nothing left of Jester but a length of intestine.

Werewolf game - Page 20 Wolfattack

here you go Jester. Try to pull a miracle out of your asses villagers.

487Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane
BlueMaxx
Rath 99
TENIME_art
SKA -
K-Nice

these are all that's left.

488Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't let my death be in vain. Remember what I said and also the number of villagers left. You guys can still pull this one off. (though you will need a hell of a lot of luck)

489Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

<---Not a wolf!

My proof: I have not had internet since Saturday morning. I JUST got hooked back up.

490Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok...sorry I missed the last vote. Grandmother is in the hospital.

Voting for SKA

491Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

A lot of the decisions here don't make any sense to me. I'm just saying.

492Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. I'm genuinely shocked that after one tie that I killed both (fair enough they didn't know I would do it, probabaly assumed i'd only do one) THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! lol.

493Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*WANDERING SPIRIT - STREAKING*

non related to anyone but wow - another double whammy!

494Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dam, my neck hurts and i'm in the friggin afterlife

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

495Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I have to vote for Rath.

Four villagers (instead of two) are dead because he either caused a tie or didn't break a tie. Although, I still think my initial instinct of Ska as a she-wolf is correct.

496Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I find it very odd that Denim and Jester, two villagers who voted for Silent K in the last round are now dead. And I remember seeing you on here since Saturday morning, Knize. Hrm.

Rath is still a bastard for the double deaths right off the bat in the game. Hrm. I don't want to lose this.

497Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

You are exactly right Blue!!!

SK you are looking mighty suspicious..

Then again Rath you did a fine job with offing two people each round

498Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure who to vote for. Grrrr...

499Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Check my post history. I didn't post anything on the boards between Saturday morning and this afternoon.

500Werewolf game - Page 20 Empty Re: Werewolf game Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

^^ you are a crafty one....

still I am undecisive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum