Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf game

+15
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
jester
Rath99
Silent K
Denim
Gojiratoho
shining knight
TENIME_art
Dr. Jonathan Crane
BlueMaxx
FroZen
Airwolf
Thundermatts
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:And the accusations fly as peasants blame one another.

I was going to ask you to bold your initial vote and red bold any change of heart votes, but I don't seem to be able to do that. anyone else having trouble with tags?

The whole board has been acting weird today for me...but I got it to work in my last post.

52Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone got some backround on Rath? I don't know him that well, was he from wumb? if he's newer, I thinkit might be someone more in the group, if you know what i mean. Crane, or tenime perhaps? right now I'll go

crane

53Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I think it to be either Blue or Thundermatts.. But I am saying Blue cause he was soo quick to point the finger at someone else.

Last edited by Dr. Jonathan Crane on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

54Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bold it buddy

55Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Oops. There fixed.

I am surprised Astro is not playing btw.

56Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and come on people, I think I nailed it with Crane. For no reason whatsoever he says I think it's matts, with nothing to back it up, it's because I busted him, but not to seem suspicious, he puts Bluemaxx who's already been picked. Turst me, if we do blue, and he's not a wolf, crane will nominate me next week and if you guys do that, another not wolf will get it. Crane could not be a wolf tho, then I would look bad

57Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Well know.. I reasure everyone I am not the wolf.. So calm down everyone but know I am not soo sure that Blue is the wolf but maybe Matts truely is one. He thinks that I choose Blue to follow the crowd.. No I choose Blue cause he was on the defensive first.. Now it seems that Matts is being a bit more defensive with his accusation that it is me.. Seems rather suspicious to me and I would think that a wolf would like to pit us all against one another my fellow villagers. SO WHO IS WITH ME!! DEATH TO THE WOLF!! *Grabs recently sharpened axe*

Last edited by Dr. Jonathan Crane on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

58Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kill me and you kill a villager. Honestly what are the chances i would suggest the game and then happen to be the wolf in the first round. i wish. It's crane!

and crane, bold my name but put it in red if you're changing lol.

59Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

While we Matts and I are arguing to the fact that one of us is not the wolf.. The wolves are out there watching us ripping into each other and laughing at us!!! If I am wrong about Matts I will fell horrible!! But I once again assure you my fellow villagers I am not the wolf!! We need to find out who they are before we loose too many more!

60Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bluemaxx took his nom in stride, crane came after me, guilty conscious? if i am the wolf, I will leave this place for six months when outed.

61Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know what? Blue is staying awfully quiet. he got caught first, and then is laughing his butt off as me and crane go at each other.

Bluemaxx

62Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Fine.. you convinced me to change my nomination Matts.. I re-nominate Blue. Based on the fact he was on the definsive first!!

63Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awesome!

64Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
The whole board has been acting weird today for me...but I got it to work in my last post.
Same here. Kept slowing, if not freezing.

Thundermatts wrote:You know what? Blue is staying awfully quiet. he got caught first, and then is laughing his butt off as me and crane go at each other.

Bluemaxx
Hey, I can't be on here all the time. Plus, P.o.P! was acting up earlier. Still kind of is.

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Fine.. you convinced me to change my nomination Matts.. I re-nominate Blue. Based on the fact he was on the definsive first!!
Defensive? Of course I was. Laughing FroZen pointed the finger first by acting like we were in Salem. Why me? Why blame anyone right off the bat and out of the blue, hrm?

If I were the wolf, I'd point at so many. I've yet to do that. Unlike you three witch-burners. hmm

That fight between you two was a bit too...choreographed, shall I say? <_<

(This is fun. It's like Clue, except lycanthropy and a Nostradamus person is in play. Heh.)

65Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmmmmmmm. true. but there aren't three wolves. Im so conflicted!

66Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I think it was Airwolf. Come on it is in his name to be one!

67Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy Crap! I'm gone all day just to find I'm dead. I didn't last into the afternoon.

Oh and upon my death I've been given a hint...but I want to be clear as to who I give it to or if I can post it for all to see.

68Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok I know who I can tell...everyone else can go Screw!

I'm coming back as a Black Lantern lol

69Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Spoiler:

Oh and Blue.. Silence WOLF!!!! tongue

70Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had set up email notifications to when things on this thread happended and not really working, trying it again.

Anyway, my early guess here is for Jester

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

71Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here are our suspects. Werewolf game - Page 3 Detective2

Thundermatts
TENIME_art
Dr. Jonathan Crane
BlueMaxx
denim
Jester
Airwolf
FroZen
shining knight

Any one of us could have done that heinous act of brutality...*puffs pipe*...yet only a few have responded since.

They say that the killer always returns to the scene of the crime, so I'm leaning towards FroZen. Like he was prepped for the game to start. As if he was PMed that he would be one of the wolves, and that the game would start at noon-ish.Werewolf game - Page 3 Emot-sherlock

So, what does the beast, belly full of cannibalized Rath, do? He blames someone whom is neither wolf. Myself. He deduced that pointing at a friend here on the P.o.P! boards would get him by with some friendly teasing points, and not trying to redirect blame in the opposing direction. Werewolf game - Page 3 DetectivePlus, killing a man whilst he expels his own fluid-waste? I'm not one to judge character, but FroZen definitely seems like a fellow that would kill someone while so vulnerable.

I blame FroZen for his demonic-half's destruction of this poor soul.

72Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Im the happy guy not the killie guy.

There are 2 Werewolves. One of them could be outspoken and the other could not be saying a thing. Hiding in the shadows to not be accused of anything. It's the quiet ones you have to watch...

73Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol this game rules!

74Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jester wrote:It's the quiet ones you have to watch...
...says the quiet guy.

I'M ON TO YOU, JOHN TALBOT!

Thundermatts wrote:lol this game rules!
Amusing, seeing us bicker like this, isn't it? Biding your time until the next full moon? Huh? Huh, Jack Russell?

75Werewolf game - Page 3 Empty Re: Werewolf game Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:54 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it isn't me, wolf. it's really too early to tell, but i'll sick with you, blue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum