Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

inspired by the castings thread

+8
Esbat
shining knight
TENIME_art
Airwolf
The Ignored One
prescribeddrone
Ska
Thundermatts
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1inspired by the castings thread Empty inspired by the castings thread Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is there a fictional character that reminds you (or other people) of yourself so much it's scary? Be serious here, don't put Gambit just cause you think he's cool, or Jesus because you know a few magic tricks.

Myself and Kristi remind me of Larry and Cheryl from Curb Your Enthusiasm. Some of the episodes feature conversations so earily similar to ones we've actually had it freaks me out a bit.

Me as: Larry David — Self-centered, misanthropic and regularly difficult, Larry creates awkwardness and discomfort in social situations. His problems are often caused by his own neuroses and an obstinate faith in his own understanding of ethics and etiquette. At the same time, he usually has good intentions but often finds himself a victim of circumstance and social convention.

My girlfriend Kristi as: Cheryl David (Cheryl Hines) — Larry's long-suffering wife, who often expresses annoyance with his behavior, even in situations beyond his control.

Seriously, I don't know how Cheryl puts up with Larry on the show, the same way I don't know how Kristi puts up with me. The awkwardness and arguments I get myself into. LOL. Jeeze.

2inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Molly Hayes. She says the most ridiculous things sometimes, my favorite still being "Oh man, what if his dad is Voldemort?" Aside from that, she's a kid that got pushed into an adult situation prematurely (story of my life). That hasn't caused her to stop being a kid though. She steps up to the plate when it counts (and then promptly falls asleep on it).

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:26 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dunno. I'm a terrible self-analyst.

My boss use to call me "dark Kramer" to poke fun at me with my other boss.

Maybe take Kramer and mix in a bit of George Costanza and a sprinkle of Marilyn Manson and it might get close to some aspects of me. I can't think of anyone specific.

4inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

My wife says I'm a cross between Peter Griffin, Archie Bunker, and Ralph Kramden.

I used to think she loved me.

I know it's kind of an obscure one, but I'd say I'm alot like Morg. Loyal to a point, then when I feel like you betrayed me, I will use the Ultimate Nullifier on your ass.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

5inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:25 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha! i always get the cross between deadpool and quagmire when it comes to talking. i apparently think like batman lol always having an ace up my sleeves and always two steps ahead of things... more or less.. and lol i dunno - ill be 16 forever! buwhaha

6inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:and lol i dunno - ill be 16 forever! buwhaha

That's still not a court-worthy excuse... tongue

7inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teegs always said I was lezard valeth from valkyrie profile. I don't see it myself, lezard was a psychopathic lunitic with stalkerish tendencies

I am not a stalker

8inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lets see... awkward around ladies, sarcastic with obscure pop culture references, still attempts to hit on ladies left and right, but won't do much without good incentive. Yeah, Wade Wilson it is.

http://realityfugitives.com/

9inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Daria crossed with Aeon Flux.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

10inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:Daria crossed with Aeon Flux.
Like their personalities or like clamshelling? Twisted Evil

http://realityfugitives.com/

11inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Chastity Bono.

12inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Had to look her up, but no, you don't. You have some dickhole enemies...or friends. Heh.

Silent K = Huge Hog.
-Ryan, your friend. Very Happy

13inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing

14inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm glad you got the double-entendre. Smile I guess it can be a triple-entendre if you have a very low self-esteem. neutral

15inspired by the castings thread Empty Re: inspired by the castings thread Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:Chastity Bono.
http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

But no, I don't see it either.

Honestly, I have no idea what celebrity/fictional character I resemble, physically or personality wise. I was once told I look like a former convicted (he wasn't convicted yet at the time) politician, son of former PM Ariel Sharon.
inspired by the castings thread 610x
But it was an old lady who said it and I didn't take it seriously.

The only character I've aligned myself with over the years is Peter Parker. Not physical resemblance, of course. Just the background story, the geek with bad luck surrounded by tragedies. losing his loved ones (especially his parents). The only difference is, I've yet to find a woman that'll see through that mess nor am I a superhero. I can barely take care of my own life, how can I take responsibility for the rest of the world?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum