Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Pictures Thread.

+56
Cliff
MikeSabian
Bigtymin504
Que
melvinlikechris
JessJupiter
rwe1138
wickidchyld
Gandicles
kidspider2099
Nymn
Ric Magnum
darth__frodo
AlienIncognito
Spaced4SimonPegg
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Combo Mo
colossus1979
LordD3r3k
C's Lady
Kameo_Kid
SexyToaster
Demonweasel
Splitty
Heytherejeffro
Sci-Fi
The Ignored One
Administrator
Airwolf
Lee
krpykrwly
prescribeddrone
Kearstin
TENIME_art
MillionDollarGeek
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
FroZen
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Hannibal king
Foxy
Rath99
(._Y_.)
Silent K
Chi-Town Spidey
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Debaser77
Joshua
superdoug
Mnemosis
Ska
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Cool stage setup.

But I LIKE Lamb of God!

52The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Cool stage setup.

But I LIKE Lamb of God!

So? You've proved you can hate something but still love the people who love what it is you hate, so don't worry, Potato and Mrs. Joe still luv ya!

Very Happy

53The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But I LIKE Lamb of God!

Laughing Two years ago, I didnt want to pay $50 to see Slayer because I'd have to see Lamb of God. Now I've seen them twice. I'm cursed.

54The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

WHy the hate for Lamb of God?

55The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dont like the music. Wink It's like nu-metal mixed with attempted death metal. No thanks!

56The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I fucking LOVE Black Label.

57The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I like Lamb of God as well.. I saw them years ago at the sounds of the underground tour apon which I ducked the fuck out real quick cause shit was getting way to damn violent.. When I left I heard the singer say TEAR THIS FUCKING PLACE APART and then I saw some dude fly 10 feet in the air.. Soo yeah bad ass show!!!!

58The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I was right along the barrier for Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, and SlipKnot.

LoG's "Wall of Death" is nutty.

59The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that is just terrible and a pain to listen to. People yelling while the same guitar hook is played non stop? no thanks.

60The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I was right along the barrier for Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, and SlipKnot.

LoG's "Wall of Death" is nutty.

I really dont care for any of those bands myself. Slipknot even more so. I'd rather listen to real death metal. tongue

61The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For good metal, check out the "Listen to this" thread in the music forum. For shitty metal, please continue.

62The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:20 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:

I'd rather listen to real death metal. tongue

How can you even hear it from way up there on your pedestal??
Wink

63The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

D'oh!

64The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that's a zing.

65The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Jackalope

http://realityfugitives.com/

66The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

67The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But I LIKE Lamb of God!
yes I like Shadow's Fall and Slipknot, too. I wouldn't say love, as in I'm a huge fan, but I like their sound.

68The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

say what you will about Metallica...but I love them. They are still my favorite band. I get that most of their old stuff is better but that can be said about most bands with any longevity.

From a show I went to early this year.
The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 2009_010

69The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing says "METAL" like blue and pink lighting!!

James: Do..uh..do you think the pink is a bit much?
Lars: No darling...it's fabulous!!

70The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's not metal unless they're talking about either a battle axe, steed or journey... or also foe's of some kind and smiting them.

71The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Nothing says "METAL" like blue and pink lighting!!

It wasn't pink!
That's a picture I took.

I thought it was a cool picture

72The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:

It wasn't pink!
That's a picture I took.

It was a cool pick....geez...just bustin' ur balls Nancy! tongue

73The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Rath99 wrote:

It wasn't pink!
That's a picture I took.

It was a cool pick....geez...just bustin' ur balls Nancy! tongue

Laughing

74The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:25 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Cassandra

found this while cleaning my harddrive (doesn't sound wrong at all does it?)

75The Official Pictures Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Pictures Thread. Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Dave...don't look now but your wallpaper is making faces at you. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum