Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take care of your women!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Take care of your women! Empty Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A joke from another site:

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

2Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

3Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You're such a catty bitch, Doug. I I love you you.

Not that this was particularly catty...

4Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:'...That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

Take care of your women! Joyce10

http://www.tamarasanime.com

5Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:09 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:
superdoug wrote:'...That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

WooHoo...Joyce...baby...turn down the sex appeal before you melt my computer screen wub

6Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<< pats hair >>
"Sorry about all the auto accidents, but they should'a known better by now."

http://www.tamarasanime.com

7Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:28 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:<< pats hair >>
"Sorry about all the auto accidents, but they should'a known better by now."

Laughing Laughing

8Take care of your women! Empty Re: Take care of your women! Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:45 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Topcat wrote:

WooHoo...Joyce...baby...turn down the sex appeal before you melt my computer screen wub

TENIME?

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum