Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Empty 30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

So who watched the premiere last night? Not the funniest episode they've ever done, but not too bad either. I want more of Steve Buscemi and Kenneth's mountain speak.

Oh, and..."Thanks, Meat Cat!"

230 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Empty Re: 30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"They used to call me the Chameleon...because of my slender frame and big, wet eyes."

That was hands-down the best line of the episode.

330 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Empty Re: 30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

superdoug wrote:"They used to call me the Chameleon...because of my slender frame and big, wet eyes."

That was hands-down the best line of the episode.

Laughing Loved it!

430 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Empty Re: 30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I particularly enjoyed the simple line of dialogue from writer Lutz, "Smash" as he pounded the table.

530 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Empty Re: 30 Rock - "Welcome to Season Four" Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Thursday's episode was the show's first great episode of the season, which has been pretty lackluster so far. Am I the only one who was majorly turned on by Julianne Moore's Boston accent?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum