Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember Puppet Master?

+4
Denim
Ska
BlueMaxx
Esbat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember Puppet Master? Empty Remember Puppet Master? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's BACK and not in fuckin' Pog form!

Remember Puppet Master? PuppetMasterAxisOfEvil

The poster has been corrected to reflect the 2010 date as seen at SDCC.

The puppets are alive! Blood-Disgusting has learned that Full Moon has officially begun casting Puppetmaster: Axis of Evil, which is rumoured to be shooting in 3-D. The tenth installment in the Puppetmaster series -- Danny Coogan, a young man in the 1940s, uses killer puppets to fight America's enemies during World War Two. The feature will be produced by Charles Band with David DeCoteau (The Pit and the Pendulum, among 100 other films) getting behind the camera. August White wrote the screenplay. Shooting begins in China next month.

http://realityfugitives.com/

2Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After the first one, they've become a vague neatness. 2 were heinous. But ya, love Blade and Jester. Some of the other puppets were neat.

I had the Jester in my sig at the beginning of the month, I think.

Not sure how I feel about this movie.

3Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I always thought Blade was kind of cute. blink

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool, I was thinking about ebaying my Blade and the dude with the drill on his head, I will hold off, and pray that somehow by some miracle this gets demmand up for them a bit

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

5Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That reminds me. I have the Jester, spinning-head figure. Tunneler is the guy you're thinking of, Denim. I always forget his name, too. He has a tiny machine gun too, I think.

6Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh god oh god oh god... Leech Woman in 3D.

7Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah, I can't wait for that 3D remake. That would probably be their first theatrical release and It'd be worht it.

http://realityfugitives.com/

8Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How many of these films all in were there?

9Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More then I was aware of, From Wiki:

Puppet Master (1989, "Evil comes in all sizes.")
Puppet Master II (1991, "They're back. No strings attached.")
Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge (1991, "When Good Puppets Go Bad")
Puppet Master 4 (1993, "When Bad Puppets Turn Good")
Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter (1994)
Curse of the Puppet Master (1998)
Retro Puppet Master (1999)
Puppet Master: The Legacy (2004, "Now the Legacy Can Be Told")
Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys (2004, "The Undisputed Plasticweight Championship of the World")
Puppet Master: Axis of Evil (2009)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

10Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

whoa that is a lot of them

11Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 am

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

I think it was III that was my favorite, with 6-shooter... to be honest I loved them all till 5 when it was back in the cliff side mansion.

12Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:02 am

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

hahah I just went to fullmoondirect.com and looked through the dvd's for some old cheesy gore and found "Evil Bong with Tommy Chong"....lol I had to order it.

13Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Huh. You know, there are a lot. Couldn't remember all, apparently. But ya, I remember Curse and The Legacy sucking. Especially Legacy because it was basically a very loose story that was glued together by flashbacks (clip-show) of the old movies. Waste of time, if you ask me.

To be fair, Full Moon gets as much respect from me as Troma, so that's saying a lot. This one looks okay. One of the cooler aspects of the Puppet Master series was the whole Germany/Nazi thing. Loved when Six-Shooter blasted a Nazi through a window, I was like, "This is ridiculously awesome." Heh.

14Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:20 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I Love the Puppetmaster series, gotta agree with Jawn, I think 3 is the best.

15Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm not sure, personally, but it seems the 3rd film in these long horror series is the winner a lot of the times. If not, easily the better. Friday the 13th Part III, where Jason gets his mask; NoES 3: Dream Warriors, the reveal of Freddy's father(s); and let us not forget The Howling III: The Marsupials.

16Remember Puppet Master? Empty Re: Remember Puppet Master? Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:10 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

You know I never really thought about it but its true with the third movie being the best, or better than most. I just thought when they added all the nazi ass kickin into the third movie, (some earlier in the series but not much), it just brought the history and storyline together unlike the first two, in a manner that was like hmmm gore, dead nazi, gore, leach to the face, dead nazi, oh no shit thats how they began. They just blew there load on that one and the rest just sailed right down the shitter. (although demonic toys vs. puppet masters was a hilarious horror, if your into that cheese)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum