Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week.

+27
Warren_Worthington IV
msletner
darkavenger1
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Goof
superdoug
Sandman
Tom
Fresh03
potatojoe
Jherek
Nymn
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
blue halo
jaydee74
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Hannibal king
Batman25JM
Rath99
Ben Akers
The Ignored One
shining knight
Mnemosis
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Yaaay! I gots my yellow ring today! And 'Blackest Night Doom Patrol' was the only comic I bought this week. Double Whammy!

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm getting them all! I cant wait til I get my orange ring!!!

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gots me the yellow one!!! Now to get me a yellow shirt and shave my stache to look like Sinestro for C2E2.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Combo Mo wrote:
blue halo wrote:I still don't get it. Can someone please post a link for this?

blue halo wrote:I had no idea about these... Nor how they're being sent out.. Is there a link that I can find out more about these?

blue halo wrote:From DC I meant. Because, I'm not in New York, you know.

They are coming out every two weeks, free with the Blackest Night tie-in books.

Two rings will come out per week:

11/4/2009 — BLACK (sold seperately)
11/4/2009 — YELLOW — DOOM PATROL #4
11/11/2009 — ORANGE — BOOSTER GOLD #26
11/11/2009 — INDIGO — R.E.B.E.L.S #10
11/18/2009 — BLUE — ADVENTURE COMICS #4
11/18/2009 — VIOLET — OUTSIDERS #24
11/25/2009 — GREEN — BLACKEST NIGHT #5
11/25/2009 — RED — JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #39

Some LCS, such as MidTown, have extra rings you can buy for $1.99 or the whole set for $12.99 after 11/25. Check your LCS for details.
Thanks, Mo! I went to my main LCS yesterday, and got me my yellow ring.. and because they had sold out of the new DP ish, they gave me a black ring, too, to make up for it (I found said ish at a hole-in-the-wall LCS).

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My store is out of black rings. I want.... I NEED A BLACK RING!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got my yellow one but I'm still missing a black one

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:I got my yellow one but I'm still missing a black one

Yep me too Raise your hand if you're getting all the Lantern Rings next week. - Page 2 832855

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it sucks don't it

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I gots me the yellow one!!! Now to get me a yellow shirt and shave my stache to look like Sinestro for C2E2.

DO IT!

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My LCS was all sold out of Doom Patrol. I wasn't planning on buying it, but I guess this is doing exactly what DC wants it to do.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

That means good things for Booster Gold because you have to buy his issue to get the Orange Ring next week, maybe a few more people will become Booster fans.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Already a Booster fan since 52, so im golden.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never picked up a Booster book before, but I liked him on Justice League Smile

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No black ring for me... Crying or Very sad

Im gonna have to check out that site for 12.99. Atleast i'll have 7 opened rings from the bags and 8 that are still in the box.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Got my indigo and orange rings! Plus, for another $1.00 each, I got me another one of the four currently out. One set will remain in the bags, and another set to wear/display.

Last edited by blue halo on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh yeah, and REBELS was shite. Read it on the bus on the way home, and was terribly bored by it.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got Booster Gold today, but I did not get a ring. MY LCS isn't giving them out with the issues. I asked and they said they don't know what they are going to do.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I got Booster Gold today, but I did not get a ring. MY LCS isn't giving them out with the issues. I asked and they said they don't know what they are going to do.

Your LCS has to order a certain amount of issues in order to get the rings to give out. So small LCS are at a disadvantage because they don't order large amounts of books.

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I got the yellow, orange, and violet rings yesterday @ my LCS.
My daughter also got a yellow ring.
No purchase required.
The black rings are long gone though. Crying or Very sad
Needless to say, I need to hunt one of those down.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

^ I have two! Of each!

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I got Booster Gold today, but I did not get a ring. MY LCS isn't giving them out with the issues. I asked and they said they don't know what they are going to do.

Your LCS has to order a certain amount of issues in order to get the rings to give out. So small LCS are at a disadvantage because they don't order large amounts of books.
I got the same problem

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The nice and wonderful people that work at Graham Crackers Comics in Downtown Chicago Loop ( thumbs up ) hooked me up with 3 rings today. The black one which they just had one more in the back and the orange and blue one without the purchase of Rebels which they were sold out of. They were also sold out of Booster Gold, but I manage to get my reserved copy.

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

so ALL of the rings are avalable now? I just realized I will be in NYC this weekend, I can hop into Midtown comics and pick some rings up

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

they were delayed this week but I should get them next week

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

so ALL of the rings are avalable now? I just realized I will be in NYC this weekend, I can hop into Midtown comics and pick some rings up

Nope, not all of them, Black, Yellow, Orange, and Indigo, four more to go the next two weeks I believe, Red, Green, Blue, and Violet.

I think next week is Blue and Violet and the following week is Red and Green, of course since those are two that people have wanted the most, lol.

Last edited by Fresh03 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum