Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Zombies: Animated!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

"Make mine braaaaains"... indeed.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/LINK6_HP/BOT_BUCKET/http://dontstandtheregawping.blogspot.com/2009/10/marvel-zombies-animated.html

2Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those were great! I love you

Prepare to be whined at that this should've either been posted in the Youtube thread or the Marvel thread. Wink

3Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey idiot, these should have been in the Marvel section, or at the very least, the youtube/video section.

4Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Thanks for helping my post, T-Matts. Wink

5Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

6Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was awesome.

7Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Thundermatts wrote:Hey idiot, these should have been in the Marvel section, or at the very least, the youtube/video section.

I'm an overeager dumb ass!

8Marvel Zombies: Animated! Empty Re: Marvel Zombies: Animated! Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry

lol - actually i was watching the other links on that page - the ironman vs bruce lee one was cool too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum