Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's going on with these points? Do they serve a purpose?

+2
BlueMaxx
Mnemosis
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I was outside today, and it was cold, and I could see little points sticking through my shirt. What's that all about?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That means you've finally become a woman.

...with very sharp nipples. That's hot.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was outside today, and it was cold, and I could see little points sticking through my shirt. What's that all about?

ska is a lucky girl indeed

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I was outside today, and it was cold, and I could see little points sticking through my shirt. What's that all about?

Dude, that just gave me a point... somewhere down below. huh

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:That means you've finally become a woman.

...with very sharp nipples. That's hot.
Watch out. Esbat might start humping his leg! Shocked

We start off as a cluster of cells that later (approximately 6 weeks). We develop a head,eyes,spine...nipples during that period. The Y chromosome and presence of testosterone doesn't really kick in until after that. Hence you have nipples and why you oh so curiously noticed that you have an interesting case of THO!

Why do we get THO? Well it's to maintain homeostasis... keeping your body's core temperature as warm as possible to preserve balance. The skin contracts in order to decrease the amount of surface area exposed to the cold temperature.

*hands K-whack some Batman themed pasties* Good luck with the THO!

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

English?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:We start off as a cluster of cells that later (approximately 6 weeks). We develop a head,eyes,spine...nipples during that period. The Y chromosome and presence of testosterone doesn't really kick in until after that. Hence you have nipples and why you oh so curiously noticed that you have an interesting case of THO!

Why do we get THO? Well it's to maintain homeostasis... keeping your body's core temperature as warm as possible to preserve balance. The skin contracts in order to decrease the amount of surface area exposed to the cold temperature.

wacko unsure unsure

We...we all start out as girls. neutral Wink

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:We start off as a cluster of cells that later (approximately 6 weeks). We develop a head,eyes,spine...nipples during that period. The Y chromosome and presence of testosterone doesn't really kick in until after that. Hence you have nipples and why you oh so curiously noticed that you have an interesting case of THO!

wacko unsure unsure

We...we all start out as girls. neutral Wink
Ya, and some of us stay that way. whistle

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:

ska is a lucky girl indeed

Yeah, they've almost poked out my eyes a few times when I've hugged him.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yikes shake my head

What's going on with these points?  Do they serve a purpose? ReallyReallyBigMan300-main_Full

K-whack as a super hero... He has nipples of the future!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum