Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PoP! Fangirl of the Month!

+20
Foxy
Esbat
rwe1138
superdoug
KoDKingVegeta
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Ska
Topcat
Splitty
Mnemosis
shining knight
Hannibal king
alucardbarnivous
Chi-Town Spidey
Administrator
blue halo
Debaser77
Silent K
Justin
Lee
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Special thanks to Silent K for our newest feature: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month!

For our first FGotM, we feature everyone's favorite Hobbit/Sith, darth__frodo!

Here's the link to the article!

Click here!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

2The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Wow, he decided to declare it a series, instead of doing a one shot...

We should take bets on how long before a month is skipped.

3The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Wow, he decided to declare it a series, instead of doing a one shot...

Gauntlet, thrown.

4The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

DF was a natural choice.

5The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Wow, he decided to declare it a series, instead of doing a one shot...

Pfft. Oh ye of little faith.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

6The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well, there's only so many to go around, so we're bound to either have reruns, or just skip it. don't know

7The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I nominate Justin for April. *prepares scissors*

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

8The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome article!!! Daisy rocks all kinds of awesome, didn't know she played the piano. Very cool!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

9The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

I'm just saying... he should have called the piece "Fangirl Spotlight"

Its my personal motivation to hold K to his own standards.

10The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:23 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

w00t! Congrats, Daisy!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

11The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:19 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Woohooo congrats B'day girl. Great article guys. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Foxy or Ska will be next month's?

12The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So how long before it morphs into fanboy of the month

13The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ha! I actually just suggested interspersing some guys to drag it out a bit.

14The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Will there be a "Fangirl of the Year" article in December, or will that just lead to jealousy and infighting?

15The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Well, when you're done running through the popular girls, and if you get down to the drecks like me, I shall have to respectfully decline. shake my head Some guy will have to take my place, if I have one.
I really dislike talking about myself.
I also dislike being part of a 'harem'. Wink

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

16The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

We could do a "Fanboy Spotlight", but "Fangirl of the Month" should be its own entity. The whole thing is based off of the calendar girl/Playmate of the Month concept, and I guarantee if we have a FGotM every month, you suckers would read it.

I considered the feelings of our Gay PoP!-ers....that's why in the FGotM article I used words like "majority" and "most" when claiming that fanboys dig fangirls.

Maybe, since some of us have a homo-erotic streak, we could have a "Male Crush" type article. I'm sure there's a better name for it....but I think a few easy picks would be Nathan Fillion, Ryan Reynolds, etc...

17The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Silent K wrote:We could do a "Fanboy Spotlight", but "Fangirl of the Month" should be its own entity. The whole thing is based off of the calendar girl/Playmate of the Month concept, and I guarantee if we have a FGotM every month, you suckers would read it.

I guess that makes you Fanboy Hef?

18The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:

I guess that makes you Fanboy Hef?

I don't stake any claim to the FGotM feature. I welcome any of the other PoP!-Stars to try their hand at it. But there WILL be a feature every month, and I'll make sure of that.

19The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

If you make it a year, Knize, I expect you to capitalize on it and put out a calendar.

20The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Ha! I actually just suggested interspersing some guys to drag it out a bit.

Huh? Wassat? Guys in Drag? Shocked

(Cheers to you, Daisy!!! thumbs up )

http://www.tamarasanime.com

21The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Topcat wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Ha! I actually just suggested interspersing some guys to drag it out a bit.

Huh? Wassat? Guys in Drag? Shocked

It's a good thing he doesn't run playboy.

22The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:If you make it a year, Knize, I expect you to capitalize on it and put out a calendar.

I don't think that would fly with the ladies.

23The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:
Justin wrote:If you make it a year, Knize, I expect you to capitalize on it and put out a calendar.

I don't think that would fly with the ladies.

Apparently, your legal department is lacking. You should have had them sign a release form which entitles you to all rights to their image and likeness in any format.

24The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Splitty wrote:Well, when you're done running through the popular girls, and if you get down to the drecks like me, I shall have to respectfully decline. shake my head Some guy will have to take my place, if I have one.
I really dislike talking about myself.
I also dislike being part of a 'harem'. Wink

There's something amusing about a girl nominating herself just so she can decline. We could ask you questions that aren't about yourself, if that'd help.

25The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Empty Re: The PoP! Fangirl of the Month! Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I have to say it....Daisy is "Miss March". lol

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum