Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Stewart parodies Glenn Beck's Appendicitis

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.hulu.com/watch/107208/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-113-project#s-p1-sr-i1

I love it! Laughing

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just saw this too!!! Freakin amazing! Jon Stewart is the man! The funniest thing is, that moron Glenn Beck's conspiracy theories are just as preposterous as what Jon said. Laughing Laughing

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Glenn Beck has become the new TDS whipping boy (since Bush left office).

I wouldn't care about Glenn Beck if it weren't for the fact that so many crazies tune in and believe him.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Glenn Beck has become the new TDS whipping boy (since Bush left office).

I wouldn't care about Glenn Beck if it weren't for the fact that so many crazies tune in and believe him.

And that's what makes him scary.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jon Stewart is unwatchable IMO. I loved the first few years, but if I see him put his finger in his collar and make that stupid super jewish voice he does all the time, I'm going to kick him in the nuts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]