Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Know You

+61
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Matt
Mnemosis
CherriesJubilee
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
deadbolt85
kidspider2099
vikoros
blue halo
supervenom
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
shark6495
C's Lady
gangsternerd
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Spider_Fan14
Denim
Gandicles
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Esbat
AlienIncognito
melvinlikechris
Silent K
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
Airwolf
SexyToaster
shining knight
superdoug
Cliff
alucardbarnivous
Batman25JM
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
potatojoe
tstrike99
Captain Painway
Splitty
Ska
prescribeddrone
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
FroZen
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
flux336
65 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 22]

151Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Round 2

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK(S)? Jack & Coke

22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Aquarius, I guess.

23. SUPERMAN OR BATMAN? Batman

24. FAVORITE CEREAL(S)? Reeses peanut butter puffs

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? black

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yeah, still am.

27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half empty

28. FAVORITE MOVIES? Dawn of the Dead (1976), any zombie movie for that matter, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Predator, Aliens, Road House and many more...

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes..

30. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Carpet

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 3

32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NFL football and NHL hockey

33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Heights, Sharks and Spiders. Hate 'em.

34. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT A FELLOW POP!Star: Hannibal is a bad ass Left 4 Dead partner.

35. FAVORITE BANDS / MUSICIANS? There is no music. Only talk radio.

36. PLACE YOU’D LOVE TO VISIT? Tokyo, Japan

37. FAVORITE CANDLE SCENTS? strawberry, I guess.

38. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Accidentaly on Purpose, NCIS, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Ghost Adventures, NFL Top 10 shows.

39. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard, aged 50 years for best taste Laughing .

40. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Moxie. It's a Maine thing.

152Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

41. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disneyland

42. MAC OR PC? PC all the way.

43. FAVORITE AUTHORS? Terry Pratchet

44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? I don't like Pizza, yes, I am a freak and that is totally true, I really do not like pizza

45. WALKS IN THE RAIN OR SUNNY STROLLS? Sunny strolls, I hate rain. Well, hate is a strong word, I have a dislike towards it

46. WII, PS3 OR X-BOX? PC

47. WHAT’S YOUR CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN? I have no clue, Bruce Li?

48. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE(S)? Seeing the Excorcist at age 7 was pretty traumatizing

49. IF YOU COULD DO OVER ONE MOMENT IN LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Paid attention in school

50. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? By law, I am not able to discuss this

51. DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OR TWO PILLOWS? Two, I call them Daphne and Velma

52. WONDER WOMAN OR INVISIBLE WOMAN? Invisible Woman, I always wanted to see myself fucking air

53. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Sitting inside by the fireplace with a cast on my leg looking for a pity

54. FAVORITE CARD GAME? I am guilty of not only being a long time magic player, but still play it

55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? Nirvana, but I love Dave Grhol and the Foo Fighters, I just really hate Cobain and the kirst? dude

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

153Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:Round 2
38. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Accidentaly on Purpose, NCIS, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Ghost Adventures, NFL Top 10 shows.

I'm loving that one, too...The whole cast is great, but Davis really cracks me up!

154Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:
44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? I don't like Pizza, yes, I am a freak and that is totally true, I really do not like pizza
surprised

Part of me says you're not human...but the other part says MORE FOR ME ! Laughing

155Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Denim wrote:
surprised

Part of me says you're not human...but the other part says MORE FOR ME ! Laughing

ARRRGGGHHH! BURN THE WITCH!

Getting to Know You - Page 7 Simpsons-mob

156Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL!!! I get it everytime. I think it has to do with cheese which is a major factor of pizza, and without it, well, it's just bread, which I do like. Strange thing is though, I love cheese popcorn but anything else with ccheese, I don't. It is best not to ponder, my eating habits are like no other and may possibly be the death of me.

157Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:LOL!!! I get it everytime. I think it has to do with cheese which is a major factor of pizza, and without it, well, it's just bread, which I do like. Strange thing is though, I love cheese popcorn but anything else with ccheese, I don't. It is best not to ponder, my eating habits are like no other and may possibly be the death of me.
I can relate...I hate salty foods.

Popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, fries... disgusting gross

158Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Denim wrote:LOL!!! I get it everytime. I think it has to do with cheese which is a major factor of pizza, and without it, well, it's just bread, which I do like. Strange thing is though, I love cheese popcorn but anything else with ccheese, I don't. It is best not to ponder, my eating habits are like no other and may possibly be the death of me.
I can relate...I hate salty foods.

Popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, fries... disgusting gross

Now, that stuff, I can live off of.

159Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 3

41. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Montana (because it has this middle of nowhere feel), Banff (MOUNTAINS!!!), and some place between Calgary and the US border away from any cities: At night, the night sky is amazing. There are so many stars, it's the most beautiful thing I've seen till this day. It'll make you shed tears.

42. MAC OR PC? PC.

43. FAVORITE AUTHORS? Hard to say. Out side of comic books and review books, I don't read many novels anymore. But in any case: Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, William Sleator, Brian Jacques, Daniel Cohen, Time Life, and Orson Scott Card (though I've actually disliked his more recent books).

44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? Pepporoni, meatballs, mushrooms, cheese, cheese, and more cheese (of various types).

45. WALKS IN THE RAIN OR SUNNY STROLLS? Rain.

46. WII, PS3 OR X-BOX? PS3 seems to have more uses and thus makes me like it more. X-Box seems to have more games tailored for it, while Wii seems like fun (but I'm liable to knock stuff over playing it). Honestly, I can't say. I see a benefit of all three. PS3 if I was paying money for it.

47. WHAT’S YOUR CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN? Pig. I'm a fucking boss hog. Laughing

48. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE(S)? The Ring was pretty good. The only one that actually scared me. Most scary movies don't.

49. IF YOU COULD DO OVER ONE MOMENT IN LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My last year of medical school. It was a lesson in bridge burning and patience I did not need.

50. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? I was caught in a gang shootout recently (wasn't part of it just stuck in the middle of it) but oddly, I wasn't scared just irrate. I was concerned how my death would affect my family since it would probably hit them hard.

51. DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OR TWO PILLOWS? One. More than one bothers me greatly when I'm trying to sleep.

52. WONDER WOMAN OR INVISIBLE WOMAN? Both. Twisted Evil Laughing

53. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Snowboarding. It's the only one I do well out of the two. I'm a mediocre skier but I can do tricks with the board.

54. FAVORITE CARD GAME? Blackjack.

55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? Most American Idol winners (Americans have a bad ear for talent), Gretchen Wilson (overrated, over-blown, famous because it's country), Miley Cyrus (can't sing, looks like a chipmunk (that's not cute), can't act, not worth the time), and Taylor Swift (squinty eyed annoyance who can't sing, can't act, can't really seem to do anything, acts like royalty, is not deserving of all the attention she receives, and is only famous because she's skinny, young, white, and sings country. She has no talent, her songs are silly and repetitive, her lyrics are elementary. I laughed when Kanye trolled her).

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

160Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:

Getting to Know You - Page 7 Kitty-confused

161Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Joshua wrote:Are gays notorious for having a high pillow count? Doug?

There is a stereotype that I've heard that says the gay guys have lots of pillows on their beds (mainly talking about throw pillows). I'm not sure how prevalent the stereotype is, but I've heard it.

Personally, our bed is bare of all pillows except the ones we sleep on. But I have seen some extremely 'done up' homes that practically choked on throw pillows.

162Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

41. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I haven't really been many places outside of Cali.

42. MAC OR PC? PC. I love Macs aesthetically, but I don't like using them. That, and that shit's expensive as hell.

43. FAVORITE AUTHORS? I haven't read a book in a while. Do comic writers count? If so, Warren Ellis, Brian Bendis, Charlie Huston, Garth Ennis, Grant Morrison, and Mike Mignola.

44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? Meat, cheese, meat, sauce, meat. And meat.

45. WALKS IN THE RAIN OR SUNNY STROLLS? I like the rain, but I fucking hate walking around in drenched clothes. Sunny stroll for me.

46. WII, PS3 OR X-BOX? Xbox, mostly because I love the controller, and for some strange reason, the achievements. I like the PS3 because it has a Blu-Ray player, though.

47. WHAT’S YOUR CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN? Earth Snake.

48. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE(S)? Not a fan of horror movies for the most part. I don't find them scary, just stupid - and not in the good way.

49. IF YOU COULD DO OVER ONE MOMENT IN LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Too many moments to choose from.

50. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Nothing that ever actually happened to me, but sweet merciful christ have I had some horrifying nightmares.

51. DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OR TWO PILLOWS? One.

52. WONDER WOMAN OR INVISIBLE WOMAN? She-Hulk.

53. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Skiing. I like the little short skis.

54. FAVORITE CARD GAME? Don't have one.

55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? System of a Down, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Slipknot, most rappers, I know there's more I hate but I can't hink of the moff the top of my head.

163Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Personally, our bed is bare of all pillows except the ones we sleep on. But I have seen some extremely 'done up' homes that practically choked on throw pillows.

Fuck it...

Spoiler:

164Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Judges...?

We will allow it. thumbs up

165Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Combo Mo wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:Round 2

I'm loving that one, too...The whole cast is great, but Davis really cracks me up!

Yeah the Pot Head is funny.

Round 3-FIGHT!!!

41. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Germany and Spain. Silly food, silly drink, silly women

42. MAC OR PC? PC. I don't get the one button mouse on the Mac.

43. FAVORITE AUTHORS? Karen Travis, Timothy Zahn, Aaron Alston, Troy Denning, Max Brooks

44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? Cheese. Lots of cheese. I am addicted to cheese. I think it is man's greatest invention. You can put it on pretty much anything to boost it's flavor!

45. WALKS IN THE RAIN OR SUNNY STROLLS? Walks in the rain. I like rains.

46. WII, PS3 OR X-BOX? X-Box 360. Loving this system. I used to be a Playstation man but I think I have been converted to the realm of 360.

47. WHAT’S YOUR CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN? Five-Point Palm Exploding Heart Rat. I think?

48. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE(S)? Pet Semetary. I am from Maine, originally, and this movie is supposed to take place in Maine. Scary movies aren't supposed to happen where you live!!!!

49. IF YOU COULD DO OVER ONE MOMENT IN LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I cannot say on these boards.

50. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? I almost got my head blown off by a sniper in Iraq. Almost shit my pants, too!

51. DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OR TWO PILLOWS? 1 pillow

52. WONDER WOMAN OR INVISIBLE WOMAN? Wonder Woman looks hotter, so I will go with her. Plus, Sue has had like 8 kids and I don't dig on bratwurst sandwiches.

53. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Neither.

54. FAVORITE CARD GAME? Solitaire!!! That is pretty much the only thing I use my cell phone for. As of this moment, I have played 14604 games of solitaire on my phone Shocked

55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? Light rock (see Creed). Monster Ballads. New rap/hip-hop (You are not the first rapper to talk about bitches, your whip, gold chains/grills, christal; etc. Be original).

166Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:Ben Folds? Tom Petty? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

lol!

Hey, I like Tom Petty!

167Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Round 3

flux336 wrote:ROUND 3
55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? Taylor Swift,Kelly Clarkson, J.Lo

Sadly, I like both Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson, and I used to love J. Lo.

Well, all relationships have their little obstacles. Laughing
We can still be cheeky neighbors. Smile

hug

Nymn wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Ben Folds? Tom Petty? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

lol!

Hey, I like Tom Petty!

Me too. He's actually one of my favorite's.

168Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

>My reation when people liked Tom Petty and Taylor Swift.

Getting to Know You - Page 7 1257307973116

169Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

41. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Love

42. MAC OR PC? PC

43. FAVORITE AUTHORS? Dean Koontz, Stephen King

44. WHAT’S ON YOUR PIZZA? Pepperoni, Sliced Italian Sausage, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Onions, Bacon, Double Cheese, and Extra Sauce.

45. WALKS IN THE RAIN OR SUNNY STROLLS? Walks in the rain.

46. WII, PS3 OR X-BOX? X-Box, its got so much zombie goodness.

47. WHAT’S YOUR CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN? Pig, combined with my regular zodiac sign I'm a Fish-Pig.

48. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE(S)? Evil Dead Trilogy, The Living Dead Quintilogy, 28 Days/Weeks movies, and the Aliens series.

49. IF YOU COULD DO OVER ONE MOMENT IN LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Thats... personal.

50. WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Listen to Podcast #28, a paranormal moving experience...

51. DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OR TWO PILLOWS? I got 3 pillows and a quilt that folds up into a pillow.

52. WONDER WOMAN OR INVISIBLE WOMAN? Damn... gotta go Princess Diana.

53. SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING? Neither.

54. FAVORITE CARD GAME? http://www.urban-rivals.com/

55. LEAST FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICIANS? No talent rapper and hip hop "artists".

http://realityfugitives.com/

170Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:>My reation when people liked Tom Petty and Taylor Swift.

Seriously, cut it out with the greentext. It just ain't the same here.

171Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:>My reation when people liked Tom Petty and Taylor Swift.

Seriously, cut it out with the greentext. It just ain't the same here.

Getting to Know You - Page 7 1257450885785s

Seriously though, this is the second time I've done it and it doesn't break any rules. I find it amusing so no.

172Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Keep it civil, ladies.

173Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some 50 cent to lighten the mood.

Getting to Know You - Page 7 1256942701238
Laughing

174Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:Keep it civil, ladies.

No problem, boss man.

@ the greentext thing: It just doesn't really work outside of the chans. It's just not the same when you've got an avatar and a screen name, especially when it's a community like PoP! where like half the members have actually met each other in person. It just takes something away from it.

175Getting to Know You - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

To be fair...I'm sure about 99% of us didn't make a connection between green text and 4Chan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum